Yoga girl

Posted by Reviewer1355940 on Jul 31, 2008

I use stevia all the time as part of an anti-candida diet. Now foods stevia liquid is the best I have tried- it's strong so you only need a few drops, no bitter aftertaste, and a bottle lasts for months. Excellent product.

Great product and price!!

Posted by Reviewer1948921 on Sep 09, 2008

Love this product, You only have to use a little. Have been using for a year now.

S.Collins

Posted by Reviewer1796847 on Sep 21, 2008

I have tried other brands of Stevia but the NOW brand does not leave an after taste. It has a pleasant taste & sweetens my beverages perfectly. 5 stars

Excellent sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Sep 29, 2008

I prefer the liquid stevia to powdered form, and I've found that NOW tastes the best out of the brands that I've tried. If I was to use this in some baking, I would use 1/2 as much sugar and then substitute the rest w/Stevia.

Taste quite fine

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 24, 2008

The taste is very good with coffee, and this is quite rare for this kind of products.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Oct 28, 2008

I love these Stevia drops. I am a yerba mate drinker, and I mix a few drops of Stevia into my thermos of hot water. I also use it in coffee and hot or iced tea. It is nice because you don't have to wait for anything to dissolve. And it is a natural product, unlike aspartame or saccharin. Plus I don't notice any aftertaste at all with the Stevia drops. This is a great price, too.

Good prricing no aftertaste...

Posted by Reviewer2818273 on Dec 19, 2008

:-)

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1896133 on Jan 03, 2009

I'm very pleased with the product and with iHerb's service.

Stevia Liquid Extract

Posted by Reviewer2715316 on Jan 05, 2009

easy to use, tastes good...it's nice not to have to use sugar.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Oct 13, 2009

I tried another brand that was really bitter, but this one doesn't have that problem. Nice to know there is a sweetener with no calories or the potential to cause cavities.