Now Foods, BetterStevia, Liquid Sweetener, Original, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Mrs Pena

Posted by Reviewer3077651 From Georgia on Nov 12, 2008

I have been using stevia in my coffee for over 3yrs, I have not gained any weight since, I pretty much remain the same. I think the sugar I was taking in my coffee was making me gain weight

S.Collins

Posted by Reviewer1796847 From Pennsylvania on Sep 21, 2008

I have tried other brands of Stevia but the NOW brand does not leave an after taste. It has a pleasant taste & sweetens my beverages perfectly. 5 stars

Excellent sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer3034760 From Armed Forces Pacific on Sep 29, 2008

I prefer the liquid stevia to powdered form, and I've found that NOW tastes the best out of the brands that I've tried. If I was to use this in some baking, I would use 1/2 as much sugar and then substitute the rest w/Stevia.

Taste quite fine

Posted by Reviewer1781073 From France on Oct 24, 2008

The taste is very good with coffee, and this is quite rare for this kind of products.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2479332 From Texas on Oct 28, 2008

I love these Stevia drops. I am a yerba mate drinker, and I mix a few drops of Stevia into my thermos of hot water. I also use it in coffee and hot or iced tea. It is nice because you don't have to wait for anything to dissolve. And it is a natural product, unlike aspartame or saccharin. Plus I don't notice any aftertaste at all with the Stevia drops. This is a great price, too.