sweet

Posted by Reviewer2481823 on Jul 01, 2011

good quality!

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2107897 on Jun 24, 2011

My husband has been searching for liquid stevia that isn't watered down. We finally found it! Thank you!

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 21, 2011

This will be my brand from now on. No bitter after taste. We make lemonade with it and there have been no complaints from my family.

A great no-calorie sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 13, 2011

Stevia is great when you need to sweeten something without adding any extra calories. A few drops go a long way. It's very sweet and has no weird after-taste. This bottle is going to last me a very long time!

Great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2892754 on Jun 10, 2011

I can't notice any after taste. Great alternative to sugar without the calories

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2500588 on Jun 04, 2011

I use this in my tea, my drinks, chocolate, cookies and everything else that needs sweetening up!

So, so

Posted by Reviewer2220782 on May 31, 2011

Was disappointed in the fact the eyedropper tube is plastic and sitting in the solution leaching for who knows how long before use. The brand I usually buy has a glass tube, which I prefer. This one is not bad on food for the taste, but not so good in tea. The amount I have to use to taste the sweet in tea is so much more than my previous brand and then you can taste this stevia "aftertaste". My other brand only needs a drop or two for the sweetness in tea and no strange flavor. Don't think I will buy this brand of stevia again.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1693037 on May 07, 2011

This is a wonderful substitute for normal sugar and for those scary chemical compounds! 1 1/2 tsp equals 1 cup of sugar - so it lasts forever! I've only used it in baking, and I haven't felt any bitter taste.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Apr 29, 2011

I always trust NOW foods. Great taste, good buy. Only need about 4 droplets to sweeten a cup of coffee or tea. I recommend to anyone who'd rather just have the straight stevia extract than the stuff with erythritol (not that I've heard anything bad about that, but that's my two cents.)

EXELENT P`RODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on Apr 25, 2011

This product has exelent results. Before I was ussing powder Stevia but this liquid extract is much more easy to use.