Great

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jul 15, 2009

I used this liquid stevia and have for several years. I allows me to sweeten things without having the sugar rush. I use it primarily in teas and breakfast cereals. I like the dropper type because it is easy to learn how many drops you like, and how many drops too many produce a bitter taste. Because I can count the drops and add them very slowly, I never experience a bitter flavor. This is a #1 product and iherb.com sells it for an excellent price (Thank you!!!).

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2694368 on Jul 21, 2009

I'm a ex-artificial sweetener junkie. I knew cutting that out for the most part would be hard. Not with this. To me it taste more like the bad stuff., but in a good way. I now use it with lime juice & water. Yerba Mate Endurance tea I make a gallon & add 2 droppers to a gallon. Very rarely drink diet coke any more. I'm hooked. I use it in coffee to. Don't care for any tabs or powders. NOW also makes it in a small travel size that hopefully I-herb will start carrying

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on Jul 22, 2009

Love it! I use more then I should and still lasts a long time.

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Jul 28, 2009

perfect for sweetening beverages. Two droppers and a 1/4 cup sucrose replaces 2 cups of sugar in 2 quarts of drink.

WONDERFUL sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3217688 on Aug 16, 2009

Wonderful for both hot and cold liquids. I've used the Stevia packets in the past, but sometimes they don't dissolve well in cold drinks. I also use a drop or two of this in the salad dressings that I make myself with great success.

Perfect Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Sep 02, 2009

Stevia is the only sweetener I'll use.

Steveia Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2855269 on Sep 03, 2009

My favorite.

Works good!

Posted by Reviewer1543671 on Sep 08, 2009

Has a slight aftertaste, but has given me the ability to enjoy lemonade again. Will definitely buy again.

Interested smell and taste

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Sep 09, 2011

Interested smell and taste

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1570460 on Sep 16, 2011

This is the first time I have stevia, and I was surprised that the natural flavor of this product. Sweeten and gives a special touch. No doubt I will continue taking it.