Great product!

Posted by alleyappletree on Aug 19, 2013

Really good flavor, non bitter, blends perfect in everything hot or cold. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Taste good

I love it

Posted by 4984779541133759173 on Jul 20, 2013

no taste, moderate slalst, I love it!

Great taste

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 19, 2013

I love liquid stevia and this is a really good one.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer3314204 on Jul 10, 2013

You should taste it.

Disappointed - other brands more concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I usually use NuNaturals but the product is so popular that iHerb has been out of stock for over a month. So I decided to try this Now brand due to the high review. Well this product is diluted. I have to use 3 times as much product then I do if using Nu Naturals. NuNaturals is currently 8.38 for a 2 ounce bottle. The Now Better Stevia is currently 6.41 for a 2 ounce bottle. So since I have to use 3 times as much for the same sweetness I will end up spending 19.23 versus 8.38 to achieve the same level of sweetness. Also NuNaturals states that 5 drops is 200 mg of Stevia. No where on the Now Better Stevia bottle does it state how much stevia per serving, NO WHERE. I cannot recommend this product. Stevia user since 2004.

Horrible chemical aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

I did not like this product at all. I used a couple of drops in a batch of brownies, and the whole batch had a horrible chemical taste to it. I would suggest Nunaturals brand of stevia over this. I love Now Foods products, but they missed the mark with this one

I love this!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I love this! Use it in my baking and in my coffee with erythritol :) I usually use a tiny pinch of salt with my stevia; I think it makes the taste better.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

will reorder

Best liquid stevia

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

I ordered 3 different liquid stevias and I think this one is the best of them. This is really really sweet and you have to use less drops of this than others. I haven't noticed any bad aftertaste.