10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Liquid Sweetener, Original, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

convenient for purse!

Posted by Reviewer1079802 on Jan 02, 2011

Now that I have used the liquid Stevia, I do not want to be without it, so I carry this 2 oz bottle in my purse for use at a restaurant. I just refill the bottle from the 8 oz size when finished.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1576609 on Jan 04, 2011

Best price ever

Good

Posted by Reviewer2561701 on Jan 04, 2011

I only use this product to sweeten my beverages, and it is perfect for this. Safe and fast delivery

Rating NOW-06955, stevia extract.

Posted by Reviewer1542750 on Jan 10, 2011

This product is effective in meeting my need as a sugar substitute. It sweetens my coffee without the side effects causes by sugar.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Aug 19, 2010

I stopped eating sugar 7 months ago (the only "sugary" food I eat is fresh fruits,I try to stay away from honey,agave and artificial sweeteners too(aspartame,etc) but I eat maybe once every 2 month something that has artificial sweeteners in it).I don't drink fizzy sodas,but I make a great substitute:hibiscus and raspberry ice tea plus fresh lemon juice and liquid stevia (I add 30-35 drops in a 1.2L/40 fl.oz. bottle and it tastes awesome).I haven't used it in a lot of recipes because as I said I eat fruits when I crave something sweet.I tried to make some brownies one day but they were too bitter(it doesn't work great with cocoa,though with the CocoCeps is good,I don't know why).It has no calories and makes my healthy drink taste great...No complaints.Thanks iherb