Now Foods, BetterStevia, Liquid Sweetener, Original, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2561701 From Norway on Jan 04, 2011

I only use this product to sweeten my beverages, and it is perfect for this. Safe and fast delivery

Rating NOW-06955, stevia extract.

Posted by Reviewer1542750 From Arizona on Jan 10, 2011

This product is effective in meeting my need as a sugar substitute. It sweetens my coffee without the side effects causes by sugar.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1979143 From Romania on Aug 19, 2010

I stopped eating sugar 7 months ago (the only "sugary" food I eat is fresh fruits,I try to stay away from honey,agave and artificial sweeteners too(aspartame,etc) but I eat maybe once every 2 month something that has artificial sweeteners in it).I don't drink fizzy sodas,but I make a great substitute:hibiscus and raspberry ice tea plus fresh lemon juice and liquid stevia (I add 30-35 drops in a 1.2L/40 fl.oz. bottle and it tastes awesome).I haven't used it in a lot of recipes because as I said I eat fruits when I crave something sweet.I tried to make some brownies one day but they were too bitter(it doesn't work great with cocoa,though with the CocoCeps is good,I don't know why).It has no calories and makes my healthy drink taste great...No complaints.Thanks iherb

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2923843 From Great Britain on Aug 16, 2010

love the product and the exellent service i got it at my home in london within 3 days thank you vivi

A keeper

Posted by Reviewer1096020 From Wisconsin on Sep 10, 2010

Only 4 drops for a serving. That's like 400 and some servings per this little bottle. Easy to use and best tasting. Came ver well packaged and speedily.