Very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2479332 on Jul 26, 2009

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1849872 on May 21, 2009

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2101618 on Nov 28, 2009

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

good price and sweetening power

Posted by Reviewer1541953 on Aug 13, 2012

I use 1/2 tsp per half gallon iced tea. The powdered stevia doesn't dissolve well; this is a good alternative.

GReat!

Posted by BroomHilda on Jun 15, 2012

Great cost benefit ! If you ve used stevia before and u like it, that's the best choice

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1234596 on Jul 16, 2009

The liquid Stevia that NOW products makes is wonderful. Very satisfied with the product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on May 09, 2010

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3001824 on Jun 07, 2010

Very sweet with little aftertaste. Will definitely buy again.

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 07, 2010

great value, really sweet, calorie free, dosage is important; use only a few drops, otherwise to sweet and a little bit bitter.

Product

Posted by Reviewer2700540 on Aug 10, 2010

I love this, I mix both kinds together so it's not so thick, it's great with a little real vanilla added!