best on the market

Posted by Reviewer2571911 on Sep 24, 2010

I have tried many different types of stevia and by far, there is none compared to the ease and taste of the liquid stevia extract from Now foods. Also, this web site is the most cost effective of all the other's I have tried. I will stick with this as my choice of stevia. I even cook with it, by using it in place of sugar for my chili and spaghetti sauce as well. It is absolutely fabulous

LOVE THIS LIQUID STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer3081923 on Sep 19, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND I USE THIS EVERYDAY. IT IS GREAT....HELPS MY DIETING GO GREAT AND I DON'T FEEL DEPRIVED....

stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer2052121 on Aug 12, 2010

Fine, but I'm having difficulty getting just the right amount to sweeten without over-sweetening.

Product

Posted by Reviewer2700540 on Aug 10, 2010

I love this, I mix both kinds together so it's not so thick, it's great with a little real vanilla added!

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 07, 2010

great value, really sweet, calorie free, dosage is important; use only a few drops, otherwise to sweet and a little bit bitter.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3001824 on Jun 07, 2010

Very sweet with little aftertaste. Will definitely buy again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on May 09, 2010

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.

carry it in my handbag

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Apr 18, 2010

I thought I was the only one who thought to refill my smaller eye dropper bottle from the 8 oz. bottle. I never go anywhere without it. Use it every day in my iced tea. The cost savings this way are fabulous. It tastes much more natural than the chemical artificial sweeteners do. It's just an extract from the stevia herb, which is harmless. The extract is great. The glycerite version is too messy.

Very sweet,

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

but still has that bitter ending note, if you accidentally use a drop or two extra. Convenient size, and no dropper to fuss with. Would buy again.

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1547576 on Apr 14, 2010

very good product, well satisfied.