My favourite liquid stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1090790 on May 04, 2013

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

FANTASTIC sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer3214228 on May 16, 2009

Of all the liquid forms of Stevia I have tried, this is flat out THE BEST!!! the kind with glyceryin makes it hard to control, but this version is thinner, very potent, & you only need a couple of drops in a normal size drink and it tastes great.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Aug 02, 2009

No bitterness, just as advertized

great price!

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Jun 09, 2015

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Love this stuff.

Posted by 4731613864930747056 on Sep 02, 2015

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

Love this sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Apr 05, 2010

Makes the best lemonade going. No more sugar blues.

So sweet, so simple.

Posted by Reviewer2475203 on Feb 09, 2012

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

8 fl. oz. Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer3008837 on Jun 14, 2010

This product is perfect and at a Great Price

turning over an old leaf

Posted by Reviewer1282263 on Aug 23, 2010

been using it for years and will continue to do so. good flavor and safe product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1299068 on Nov 29, 2010

Great flavor. Just a few drops sweetens a LARGE cup of tea! And I have a sweet tooth!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »