STEVIA PACKETS

Posted by Reviewer1604076 on Oct 08, 2013

Pretty good sweetener - will buy again

Nice tase, lovely scent.

Posted by Reviewer1092726 on Feb 28, 2012

Very convenient to take out with you. 1/2 packet = about 1 tsp sugar. Lovely vanilla taste and fragrance. 4 stars instead of 5 as the packet is impossible to open without scissors.

Just delivered

Posted by Reviewer2581884 on Jul 04, 2011

I have a yeast allergy so cannot have too much sugar or subsitutes, I have just received my delivery. I ordered this product, plus some flavoured drops. I have sweetened my morning coffee and I must say, I have used so little of the packet. I have been using plain stevia in my porridge daily and wanted some extra kick. Tomorrow is the day. I tried to buy flavoured stevia locally Melb Aust, but it just is not stocked, in fact plain stevia isn't widely stocked either, thank you for your quick service 5 days and your far more affordable prices and your variety. Hope to shop again. Cheers

Good

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Apr 12, 2011

I bought it because I wanted to have vanilla extract in my coffee and tea, not sweetener... It is TOO SWEET for me.. I usually have my coffee/tea without any sugar.. Sometimes, I add less than half of the dose.

Good for being on the go

Posted by Reviewer2008437 on Dec 20, 2010

Good for travel. Tastes a bit powdery - like powdered coffee creamer. But in a crunch when you don't have the liquid option - works well.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1354248 on Nov 23, 2010

A good non-carb, 0 calorie, 100% naturall alternative to other sweeteners for people like me who don't consume sugar for years. It's not as sweet as the plain Stevia, so you should use bigger quantity. Kind of weird aftertaste, but not unpleasant. Packages are hard to open.

Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2966499 on Aug 25, 2010

Great taste.

french vanilla Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer1671313 on Aug 09, 2010

I like cream in my coffee but ok with this instead

Like to use it in my shakes

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

This is so much better than plain stevia. It doesn't dissolve well in things like ice tea, but works fine in my protein shakes and gives it a very nice flavor.

MY favorite sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1165315 on Oct 04, 2009

I have used Stevia before but always found it a bit bitter...the French Vanilla flavor is my favorite and I can use it on everything.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »