so sweet

Posted by Reviewer2166060 on Nov 27, 2010

It took well over two weeks for me to receive this but it was well worth it. I love it!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1354248 on Nov 23, 2010

A good non-carb, 0 calorie, 100% naturall alternative to other sweeteners for people like me who don't consume sugar for years. It's not as sweet as the plain Stevia, so you should use bigger quantity. Kind of weird aftertaste, but not unpleasant. Packages are hard to open.

At Last!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1349210 on Sep 02, 2010

I thank my American daughter in law for introducing this product to me. At last a non-chemical means of sweetening my tea and coffee. Hoorahh! And how lovely is it to have that hint of vanilla in my coffee, never having tried any 'shots' as such.

Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2966499 on Aug 25, 2010

Great taste.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer2357281 on Aug 21, 2010

I like it in certain drinks and would buy again

french vanilla Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer1671313 on Aug 09, 2010

I like cream in my coffee but ok with this instead

I Can't Live Without It....

Posted by Reviewer2529826 on Jul 20, 2010

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I'm fairly certain that I've consumed at least 100 boxes of it over the last few years.

Like to use it in my shakes

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

This is so much better than plain stevia. It doesn't dissolve well in things like ice tea, but works fine in my protein shakes and gives it a very nice flavor.

Not Bad - If you really like Vanilla

Posted by autumn on May 21, 2010

while this item might be a considerable vanilla-sugar replacement for baking/cooking/etc., I prefer to actually be able to taste my beverages - tea/coffee/lemonade/etc. - as is, without any additional flavorings. the Un-flavored SKU (NOW-06957) is probably better for ones who just wish to sweeten something. also, because of their very tight packing (of the packets themselves), these packets are a bit uncomfortable to open - especially without losing some of the contents.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1262785 on May 20, 2010

Wonderful taste, no bitterness, not too sweet. Will definitely buy again.