This is good in fat free, sugar free Yogurt, and Cottage cheese.

Posted by Reviewer2264115 on May 20, 2011

I buy fat free, and this added to dairy, with fruit is so good. I don't need or want sugar or artificial sweeteners, and regular stevia is just not a good flavor to my taste buds. I feel less deprived, less on a healthy diet and very full of healthy protein and fresh berries with this in my fat free dairy. I use it every day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3289415 on Sep 22, 2011

Good taste :)

Australia

Posted by Reviewer2904334 on Oct 19, 2011

Fabulous in my morning oats, with soy milk. One pack lasts about 4-5 days as it is quite strong. I don't use the powder in hot drinks.

Favorite flavor

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Oct 23, 2011

My husband adds this to his whey powder and says it is delicious.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2690231 on Dec 16, 2011

very nice taste for just no sugar at all

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3072873 on Jan 07, 2012

Adds a wonderful flavor to anything!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2447091 on Jan 11, 2012

Travels well. Great flavor, no bitterness. Individual packages sometimes a bit harder to open.

Was not sure......

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Jan 13, 2012

I have tried other stevia products, and this one does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I am a vanilla addict, so if you love vanilla, do try this one. I am so happy there is now a healthy non chemical sweetener that tastes great, I am so picky and have gone through so many products, I nearly gave up. and prices are excellent! Packaged for freshness, I appreciate that, but sometimes especially in the morning I find myself wrestling to rip the packet open. A small price to pay for fresh quality. For USPS delivery, I was amazed to have gotten my package in just over a week. Too bad Canada does not offer better prices, I will remain a loyal customer to iherb. Thanks!

Vanilla flavor great

Posted by Reviewer1498637 on Jan 24, 2012

I love vanilla flavor and this stevia adds enough flavor to make the teas and foods I use with it wonderfully vanilla!

Now Foods, Better Stevia French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2349991 on Mar 07, 2012

Now Food´s, Better Stevia French Vanilla zero calorie sweetener is the best. It has a great flavor. My husband and I we just love it. I also use it when I bake like muffins and etc. my morning coffee tastes delicious when I pour soyamilk and add some french vanilla into my coffee.