July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Stevia review

Posted by Reviewer1270251 on Mar 11, 2008

This is a wonderful sweetener with no after taste and it dissolves in my hot and cold cereal and coffee easily. It is easy to take when traveling, too!

Excellent Natural Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1388125 on Feb 22, 2007

I have been using Stevia for about 3 years and absolutely love it. I use it in coffee and tea. It can also be used to sweeten cereal and can be used in baking, etc. I carry it in my purse, so I don't have to use the artificial sweeteners that can be harmful to my health. I highly recommend it. Kenna Hill

Now Foods, Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2984340 on Feb 23, 2008

I found that I use Stevia Extract more in my cooking than anything else. I like to put it in my bran muffins or any where I would normally have used sugar It has helped me get off sugar without the sugar cravings. I don't crave sugars anymore like I did before the stevia. I like the taste of it also. I was also very amazed with your quick delivery. I ordered my products on Mon and received they two days later on Wed. Thanks Dorafay

Kathy JT

Posted by Reviewer2497273 on Apr 07, 2008

The Now Foods, Stevia Extract taste GREAT! I have been using Splenda and now use Stevia. It taste better than Splenda and more like sugar.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 25, 2008

For diabetics or anyone who wants to stay away from poisons like aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, splenda, etc, this stuff is great. Convenient packets, no bad aftertaste, and iherb's prices can't be beat. Will buy again and again.