Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 25, 2008

For diabetics or anyone who wants to stay away from poisons like aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, splenda, etc, this stuff is great. Convenient packets, no bad aftertaste, and iherb's prices can't be beat. Will buy again and again.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Nov 12, 2006

Have used several boxes in drinks and cooking. Great stuff.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1959797 on Oct 20, 2007

A great alternative to aspartame which is such a dangerous poison. It tastes sweet and healthy for the body. I can not do without it anymore. I have definitely stopped all the other sweeteners. Aspartame has given me nettlerash. This problem has been solved! So happy..

Use instead of Splenda

Posted by Reviewer1805250 on Oct 26, 2007

My mother generally uses Splenda, but ends up with rashes. Stevia is great and never gives her a reaction. Plus, it is natural...you won't have to worry about long-term effects on health.

natural sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on May 07, 2008

I have been purchasing this product from my local co-op and found it for almost $3 cheaper here at iHerb.com.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2012925 on Mar 21, 2008

I'm glad I found this product. I've been using Sevia for several year and this brand is very good. It disolves much easier in cold liquids than other brands I've tried and is about half the price of what I was buying locally.

Yay to no calorie 'sugar'!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 16, 2013

Sweetens nicely, no carbs/calories. Go for it ;)

Excellent

Posted by 4701565153568766878 on Dec 13, 2014

Excellent Quality. very good taste

ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2558742 on Jan 01, 2008

This is my first try at using stevia. I normally use 2 equal' + 1/2 packet of the pink stuff in my tea or coffee. With stevia, I needed to use 4 packets & it still wasn't quite sweet enough. But I'll play around with it, since I want to quit using nutrasweet & saccharin.

not the best Stevia product, but OK

Posted by Reviewer2311927 on Jan 22, 2008

This was not the best Stevia product I've used. I have to use a whole packet of the Now brand. I used to use a half packet of the Sweet Leaf Stevia.