Curcumin for our Pet

Posted by Reviewer1775424 on Dec 02, 2011

I think it's helping.

unsure it helped

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 05, 2011

After finishing a bottle of this over a course of a month, I can not say I noticed any improvement in body aches or abdominal irritation. There were times I had significant pain and so I tried multiple capsules, but still did not notice any relief compared to taking 800 mg motrin. UPDATE: Bottom line I have to remove the culprits that contribute to inflammation - I am on a detox and food allergy treatment plan after reading ultrametabolism.

approved!

Posted by Reviewer2872581 on Oct 25, 2011

Best seller! excellent!

Fantastic-Miracle Supplement For Arthritis Sufferers!

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Sep 15, 2011

I have Rheumatoid arthritis in my wrists, knees, and sometimes my back and have been taking Jarrow and Now brands Curcumin for many months. I do not take prescription or over-the-counter pain killers, but the Curcumin has made my life a lot more manageable with a lot less pain and flare-ups. Someone told me to try the Bio or Super form of Curcumin from Now brands to see if that helps even more. I can say to this day that this is a miracle supplement for arthritis sufferers such as me, and I am now feeling almost pain free. I take one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. The strange part about taking this supplement is I get real energized and feel like going out and exercising my brains out. I did that but kind of regretted it later as I got some acute pain from over doing it. So folks, a word of warning that you might feel real good with no pain after taking this supplement for awhile, but exercise with moderation and caution as usual. Thanks iHerb for your great prices, low shipping cost, and fresh dated supplements.

Good absorption of curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2765610 on Aug 25, 2011

A patented formula for making curcumin morel bioavailable to cells. Until now curcumin was poorly absorbed.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1553724 on Aug 22, 2011

great product and service.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1322367 on Aug 05, 2011

I've been using this product for tendinitis problems and I have to say after using it for some time I felt a big difference , I might finaly get rid of them . I highly recommend it for anyone having inflammatory problems .

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer3032869 on Jun 29, 2011

I actually got this product for my dog. Tests showed he may have had liver inflammation. Curcumin has very low bio-availability in turmeric extract form. I gave him 1 gm/day for ten days (60 lb dog). His ALT dropped from 331 to 101. Appears to be a very effective anti-inflammatory. Kudos to Indena, the manufacturer.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jun 08, 2011

No more joint pains! I am a very active 42-year-old who trains and competes in masters swimming and climbing rapidly in the national rankings. I also work out with heavy kettlebells twice per week. This product has allowed me to train harder and recover faster. My shoulders and knees used to complain after a week's hard training but not anymore. Thank you iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »