good

Posted by Reviewer2773698 on Dec 25, 2015

Good solid product

Great

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I started using this years ago. It maintains my hair and has helped stop balding on my head. Not much hair growth has occurred yet I believe it maintains what I have. It is said to also cure mild depression! Who doesn't want some extra pep in their step while trying to grow hair! Buy it! It's worth it!

Eficaces.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

No las volveré a comprar porque no son cápsulas vegetarianas. Yo me tomaba dos al día y con esa dosis, que no es alta, ya noté muchos cambios en mi pelo, más frondoso y brillante.

Biotin does help but its Alone Doesn't Help as much as Combination of Supplements for those Having Looses of Hair Everyday

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair and losing more hair than typical person of her age . She tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

No change

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Nov 28, 2013

No change from taking pills.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Jul 06, 2013

I use this in conjunction with NeoCell collegenin I think that adds to its efficacy, in addition to Biotin also has other beneficial effects on the body, and I have taken biotin just for daily use, I do not know how to end it affect the body, is not this brand, at least not hurt.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

I have not noticed any reaction at all after taking this supplement. But I like the good service iHerb provide.

hair loss and biotin :(

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Aug 30, 2012

I read on different expensive treatment for hair loss that biotin was playing a major role. I'm still losing a lot of my long hair...

Good I guess

Posted by Reviewer2750881 on Jun 13, 2012

I haven't seen that much "results" yet

Good product.