Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1117390 on Oct 19, 2007

Helps in hair growth, works wonders

Great Nails

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 19, 2010

In my Old Age since I've turned 60 I have had trouble with weak and splitting fingernails. I use Biotin (1 x per day) and it makes a significant difference in my nail growth and strength. The Now product is effective and reasonably priced. Cynthia - Great Falls, Virginia

Absolutely Good

Posted by Reviewer2811779 on Nov 08, 2010

We bought 5 of these and passed out 4 to friends. This stuff works. They were all women that were having hair loss. Within 2 weeks one woman said she actually felt her hair growing. I would highly recommend this product.

Worth it.

Posted by 4912060405576418795 on Nov 13, 2013

Firstly, Make Review on .Herb.com . I am new to Iherb . Pricewise is a lot cheaper than singapore market and realiable . Super Prompt Delivery, LA to SG takes only 4 days . Ok .. I will make review on Biotin , I take 2 pills per day with meal since 1 week ago. For me , No break-outs like what other says, But starving all the time after I consume these pills , I think it can boost up body metabolism very fast. I can see the result even I take 2000 mcg , my skin looks glowing and ,I have noticed lesser fall about my hair in 1 week journey,and faster growing hair under my armpit.. Ha Ha. Hope I can see more positive results in 1 or 2 months.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Aug 20, 2009

This product helped my hair grow fast; so much so that my hairdresser was very surprised! When I went to her to get a trim 2 months after the last haircut, it had grown to the level which would normally have taken 3 months at least to reach :) One thing though; it didn't make my hair fuller or help with filling in the bald spots

Now Foods biotin

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Jan 25, 2008

biotin is good for hair growth - lots of new hair coming in

For hair

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Nov 15, 2009

Really helped my hair stop falling out. Too much broke out my skin, but one per day was perfect. Great value.

Fast hair growth

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

My hair seems to grow a LOT faster! I took it the same time I colored my hair, and now my roots seem to be almost 3/4 inch when it's only been 3 weeks.

biotin capsules - really good

Posted by Reviewer3335696 on May 19, 2010

im very satisfied. i can see my nails and hair grows faster, and my apetite has shrinken. its good!

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 17, 2010

I'm using this to strengthen my fingernails. A friend's dermatologist recommended this for her, and it does seem to help. My nails have gotten longer than usual without breaking. It helped her too.