Worth it.

Posted by 4912060405576418795 on Nov 13, 2013

Firstly, Make Review on .Herb.com . I am new to Iherb . Pricewise is a lot cheaper than singapore market and realiable . Super Prompt Delivery, LA to SG takes only 4 days . Ok .. I will make review on Biotin , I take 2 pills per day with meal since 1 week ago. For me , No break-outs like what other says, But starving all the time after I consume these pills , I think it can boost up body metabolism very fast. I can see the result even I take 2000 mcg , my skin looks glowing and ,I have noticed lesser fall about my hair in 1 week journey,and faster growing hair under my armpit.. Ha Ha. Hope I can see more positive results in 1 or 2 months.

Absolutely Good

Posted by Reviewer2811779 on Nov 08, 2010

We bought 5 of these and passed out 4 to friends. This stuff works. They were all women that were having hair loss. Within 2 weeks one woman said she actually felt her hair growing. I would highly recommend this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1117390 on Oct 19, 2007

Helps in hair growth, works wonders

Great Nails

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 19, 2010

In my Old Age since I've turned 60 I have had trouble with weak and splitting fingernails. I use Biotin (1 x per day) and it makes a significant difference in my nail growth and strength. The Now product is effective and reasonably priced. Cynthia - Great Falls, Virginia

Now Foods biotin

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Jan 25, 2008

biotin is good for hair growth - lots of new hair coming in

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Aug 20, 2009

This product helped my hair grow fast; so much so that my hairdresser was very surprised! When I went to her to get a trim 2 months after the last haircut, it had grown to the level which would normally have taken 3 months at least to reach :) One thing though; it didn't make my hair fuller or help with filling in the bald spots

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 11, 2010

I actually ordered this for my dog. She has horrible skin allergies during the summer and is always scratching. There was a study done on these dogs and those who received Biotin improved greatly. I have been giving her one capsule 2 times a day and she definitely is improving.

Fast hair growth

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

My hair seems to grow a LOT faster! I took it the same time I colored my hair, and now my roots seem to be almost 3/4 inch when it's only been 3 weeks.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3099161 on Feb 08, 2011

I had problems with my dry hair and weak nails I think they started to look healthy now!

Boosts hair growth

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

Biotin is a coenzyme and a B vitamin and is also known as vitamin H. As a supplement, biotin is sometimes used for diabetes, brittle nails, and other conditions. Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Biotin may also help to treat some types of nerve pathology, such as the peripheral neuropathy that can result from kidney failure or diabetes. I have been using it to strengthen hair and boost hair growth and it works fabulously well for that purpose.