Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 17, 2010

I'm using this to strengthen my fingernails. A friend's dermatologist recommended this for her, and it does seem to help. My nails have gotten longer than usual without breaking. It helped her too.

No More Cracked Heel!

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Jul 17, 2010

After reading that Cracked Heel was many times caused by yeast, I began taking one a day two weeks ago to break the cycle. I really can see a huge difference. My cracked heel is nearly gone. For years, I have tried every cream available. I believe this did the trick.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3099161 on Feb 08, 2011

I had problems with my dry hair and weak nails I think they started to look healthy now!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1356188 on Aug 10, 2011

I would recommend this product. It has worked well for my skin and hair, I have not noticed any results yet in my nails. iHerb is my new source for vitamins and herbs. I ordered the product using regular shipping, and it arrived in only 2 days. I would highly recommend this company and product.

Nails and hair are growing.

Posted by Reviewer1288389 on Sep 25, 2011

My nails look a lot better after just two weeks on the biotin. Will not stop taking these for sure.

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I take two capsules a day, my hair grow fast and have to color it monthly.It doesn't fall anymore,really happy

great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1076742 on Apr 29, 2012

I had some problems with my hair this winter, and it's more thick and strong now, after 3 weeks taking Biotin. Next time will order 5000 mcg instead 1000.

Boosts hair growth

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

Biotin is a coenzyme and a B vitamin and is also known as vitamin H. As a supplement, biotin is sometimes used for diabetes, brittle nails, and other conditions. Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Biotin may also help to treat some types of nerve pathology, such as the peripheral neuropathy that can result from kidney failure or diabetes. I have been using it to strengthen hair and boost hair growth and it works fabulously well for that purpose.

A must have for hair

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

Use this for a few months and you will be amazed by the texture, length, strenght , of your hair and nails .

Instant Energy

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been dealing with a thyroid disease for the past few years and was so tired of feeling exhausted. I finally decided that taking a homeopathic approach instead of relying totally on TRT was certainly not got to hurt and might indeed help. I have found that taking B supplements gives me an added boost of energy that I have not had in some time and has evened out my energy level in the long term.