July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 11, 2010

I actually ordered this for my dog. She has horrible skin allergies during the summer and is always scratching. There was a study done on these dogs and those who received Biotin improved greatly. I have been giving her one capsule 2 times a day and she definitely is improving.

Worth it.

Posted by 4912060405576418795 on Nov 13, 2013

Firstly, Make Review on .Herb.com . I am new to Iherb . Pricewise is a lot cheaper than singapore market and realiable . Super Prompt Delivery, LA to SG takes only 4 days . Ok .. I will make review on Biotin , I take 2 pills per day with meal since 1 week ago. For me , No break-outs like what other says, But starving all the time after I consume these pills , I think it can boost up body metabolism very fast. I can see the result even I take 2000 mcg , my skin looks glowing and ,I have noticed lesser fall about my hair in 1 week journey,and faster growing hair under my armpit.. Ha Ha. Hope I can see more positive results in 1 or 2 months.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Aug 20, 2009

This product helped my hair grow fast; so much so that my hairdresser was very surprised! When I went to her to get a trim 2 months after the last haircut, it had grown to the level which would normally have taken 3 months at least to reach :) One thing though; it didn't make my hair fuller or help with filling in the bald spots

Now Foods biotin

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Jan 25, 2008

biotin is good for hair growth - lots of new hair coming in

Instant Energy

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been dealing with a thyroid disease for the past few years and was so tired of feeling exhausted. I finally decided that taking a homeopathic approach instead of relying totally on TRT was certainly not got to hurt and might indeed help. I have found that taking B supplements gives me an added boost of energy that I have not had in some time and has evened out my energy level in the long term.