So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

I have felt stronger nails since using this. As far as hair growth, I'm just not sure. I do have new baby hairs growing at my temples. (I'm female). I have also been taking collagen supplements. Sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the good products. My husband's hair hasn't grown at all, but he needs to be bugged to take the supplements, so it isn't fair to judge by his progress.

acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I read this caused a few people acne, I took a chance. After one week I broke out like crazy! Unfortunate because it really made my hair fall out less!! I had awesome results with skin and hair using Eidon liquid Silica, but tried to save money by using this instead.

New hair growth!

Posted by 5614824583147224358 on Jan 19, 2014

Been experiencing bad hair loss. Bought this product because of the good reviews and so I take a capsule a day in the morning for the past 2-3 months. My nails and hair are growing faster than before! Before biotin I have to touch up the roots every 3 months or so but now I have to do so every month! Even my hair stylist comments on how fast my hair is growing :D im also taking MSM with the biotin pill and guess this combo contributes to the fast hair growth ^^ satisfied!

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules

Posted by 5328768170372737251 on Jan 13, 2014

Very Good! Thank you iHerb from Estonia.

Best biotin on the market

Posted by VikingQueen on Dec 19, 2013

In my country all biotin products are very expensive, so it's a delight to get good quality biotin for this price. I recommend!

A must have for hair

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

Use this for a few months and you will be amazed by the texture, length, strenght , of your hair and nails .

Now foods

Posted by 5021309532973934870 on Dec 17, 2013

+++++Excellent*****

cheap and very good

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Dec 13, 2013

cheap and very good but wait for result

No change

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Nov 28, 2013

No change from taking pills.

Very happy

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

Using this as part of a pyroluria protocol. Great price, supplement size, and quality product.