Worth it.

Posted by 4912060405576418795 on Nov 13, 2013

Firstly, Make Review on .Herb.com . I am new to Iherb . Pricewise is a lot cheaper than singapore market and realiable . Super Prompt Delivery, LA to SG takes only 4 days . Ok .. I will make review on Biotin , I take 2 pills per day with meal since 1 week ago. For me , No break-outs like what other says, But starving all the time after I consume these pills , I think it can boost up body metabolism very fast. I can see the result even I take 2000 mcg , my skin looks glowing and ,I have noticed lesser fall about my hair in 1 week journey,and faster growing hair under my armpit.. Ha Ha. Hope I can see more positive results in 1 or 2 months.

good product

Posted by 4898462900972176966 on Nov 04, 2013

read the reviews that you need to use this medication for healthy nails and hair, had a drink in about 3 weeks. nails became stronger. recommend

I don't find any white hair

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Oct 30, 2013

In the last year, sometimes I found a couple of white hair after working too hard, but after taking this biotin, I have never found any white hair.

That is good.

Posted by 5558000833337554357 on Oct 29, 2013

I am taking for my nail and hair strength. It is good.

Boosts hair growth

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

Biotin is a coenzyme and a B vitamin and is also known as vitamin H. As a supplement, biotin is sometimes used for diabetes, brittle nails, and other conditions. Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Biotin may also help to treat some types of nerve pathology, such as the peripheral neuropathy that can result from kidney failure or diabetes. I have been using it to strengthen hair and boost hair growth and it works fabulously well for that purpose.

Reasonably priced vitamins

Posted by 5480909491456472262 on Oct 21, 2013

It's only 10 days since I use it so I don't see any reasonable changes in my body yet neither bad or good. I have combined it with Vitamin B complex and Spirulina and am looking forward to seeing some improvements in my hair and nails.

Perfect ingredient I use in homemade hair products

Posted by 5740926436562939086 on Oct 20, 2013

I used been using biotin since last year in my products I remember I had a bad haircut last year that resulted in my barber cutting a patch in my hair. I was devastated but luckily a homemade hair tonic luckily it helped the patch grow back I don't have a problem growing my hair but what I do have a problem is when the barber trim more hair than I expected.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2037791 on Oct 11, 2013

was suffering from weak nails and lots of hair breakage. I take 2 caps every night and over 1 month my nails have strengthened and are no longer peeling. Hair is also shinier. Great product! Will buy again.

有效果

Posted by Diandian on Oct 05, 2013

我每年秋天都要掉发,很厉害,biotin,也就是生物素,吃了3瓶了,头发到了秋天还是在掉,但少的多了

It works!

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Sep 12, 2013

I started eating Biotin capsules a couple of weeks ago and it already shows, my nails are long again after months of breaking regularly. It also shows on hair growth, which I welcome with my hair, but those of you who have short hair my get annoyed a bit. Still, I must say it is a great product, I shall defentively order it again. If you have weak hair or nails, this is the product for you.