Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

Good product, but the Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin... i would like the same product, but with less excipients.

Great price but the pills are too big!

Posted by Reviewer2230226 on Mar 02, 2011

I read other reviews saying that the pills are very big and hard to swallow, I normally don't have a problem with that but these are really huge. Other than that, great product, the size of these is the only drawback but next time I might choose to spend a couple of bucks more and get a different brand of biotin. :)

Good price but not working for hair

Posted by Reviewer2318330 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now, and I really don't see a difference...

jury out

Posted by Reviewer1432748 on Jun 08, 2011

not sure why i am taking so much and my nails - hair not doing all that well

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer1507339 on Apr 02, 2012

I've already brought 2 bottles of this and before that i brought the 1000mcg. I take about 6,000mcg a day for the past month. I haven't noticed any difference in my hair yet, but i am desperate to have long hair so i will repurchase this product again.

not bed

Posted by Reviewer1384978 on Apr 03, 2012

I dont no yet

Too High of a Dose

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Oct 12, 2012

This was too high of a dose for me. It initially gave me energy, but also made me irritable. Once it wore off I felt very fatigued. So I couldn't take it and therefore was never able to find out if it could help with my hair and nail growth.

Don't know if it works.

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

This is my second bottle of biotin from Now Foods. My hair is dry and it's thinning so I'm hoping this helps. I didn't take it regularly enough to see any effect the first time, but I'm going to try to do so this time round.

too big cap

Posted by 5102519691858026821 on Sep 16, 2013

it's too big to swallow...

3/5

Posted by Paulette on Sep 27, 2013

Llevo casi un bote entero. No noto una cambio radical pero es cierto que se me cae menos el pelo. Quizá sea un proceso más largo del que me imaginaba. ¡Seguiré probando a ver!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »