Good product

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Apr 24, 2016

Biotin is essential for people who tend to undermethylate and/or have pyrolle disorder. This is a good brand, however the 1000mcg size is better for me as I need one morning and night as part of my prescription.

great

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Apr 19, 2016

My hair was very thin n no shine n too flat however after taking this it has changed. More volume n thick n shiny n im very satisfied. Also less fallen hair so my tub doesn't get blocked anymore

good

Posted by Reviewer2779634 on Apr 16, 2016

I feel this is a very good product

Good for the neck problem

Posted by 5485910028673449824 on Apr 08, 2016

Biotin help to solve my neck problem.

Great product and super fast shipping!

Posted by 5657747396470907986 on Feb 19, 2016

Got my herbs from the US to Norway in about 4 days. Great handling!

Helps hair to grow

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jan 24, 2016

This Biotin helps the poor condition of the hair makes them grow better and stronger. And nails are lots of more quality. I recommend this one!

good product

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

great to make hair grow fast ! though hair grows everywhere so don't use it for a long time, just as a boost for head hair only :-)

great

Posted by 5651407810411112586 on Dec 23, 2015

It's work good stronger hair and nail plus I start to lose weight since I take it ممتاز للشعر والأظافر والبشره ويساعد في تسريع عمليه الأيض مما يساعد في خساره الوزن

Worked for my mother and sister

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Nov 30, 2015

I got this for my mother, who's has thinning hair and is in her 50s. She had lots of new hairs sprouting when she took this-this was especially noticeable each time she dyed her hair. She shared the supplement with my sister (who has naturally thinner hair that has become thinner due to heat styling and other health factors) who had no effects on hair growth, but had magnificent results with her nails! Honestly, people have been asking her if her nails are fake- they are so long, strong, and look so perfect. Consequently, she's been doing nail art and gets complimented all the time on social media. Both of them took this without any zinc and they didn't get acne. I guess Biotin works differently for each individual.

NOW Food Biotin 5ooo MCG

Posted by 5376134102815810955 on Nov 04, 2015

Almost been 3 monthes since I've started Taking Biotin pills, through the 1st month, i've not seen much improvement with my hair .. but nw i can notice that it's got much thicker, stronger and growin' a little bit faster .. so, i recommend this product ... Note. i'm taking NOW food Biotin 5ooo MCG, With Multivitamins pills ..