Biotin! not only for hair and nail loss

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013

Biotin is an absolute killer of a pre workout supplement. It increases energy expenditure and sweating so you just know you had a killer workout! Biotin is essential for a lot of metabolic processes in our body! such as the break down of carbohydrates in our body, it also keeps blood sugar levels healthy! that's why people who use biotin report that they have also lost weight! so trust me when i tell you to go do some research on biotin and carbohydrate metabolism :D

Helped dry flaky scalp/dandruff

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Aug 02, 2010

I'm a naturopath in Australia and had always known biotin was meant to be great for dandruff but the strongest biotin supplement you can get here is 300mcg and you get tired really quickly of taking 10 or more capsules per day. Very pleased to say that after only a few weeks on this product I have noticed a HUGE improvement of my scaly scalp. Will purchase again. Great value for money and delivery was very prompt too.

Wonderful psoriasis product

Posted by flocksielady on Jun 28, 2012

I get psoriasis in my scalp and hairline. After reading on the internet that biotin helps with yeast overgrowth I decided to try it. Guess what.....my psoriasis began to clear up. Needless to say, I continue to take the product. I did stop for a month to see what would happen, the psoriasis came back with a vengence. Great Stuff!!!

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer3255277 on Apr 24, 2008

Biotin, is a cure for any yeast infections as well as candida in the body...It has saved my life.

Very fast hair growth, but full with fillers and binders

Posted by Trinity on Sep 06, 2014

Stuffed with unnecessary and unhealthy fillers, such as magnesium stearate and rice flour. We don't need them, and they could be quite dangerous for our health.________ I took 1 capsule in the morning and sometimes 1 in the evening. My hair grew a bit faster, but that's it, nothing that special. ______________UPDATE: I started taking Paradise Herbs' OptiMSM 1000 together with the this biotin. That made a difference - my hair got stronger and my nails harder. I used only biotin for months without any real result, but I don't know if it's doing any real job. I'll continue with the MSM for sure. ____________I don't think there was any real positive effect on my skin from this biotin. I have lowered the stars also because of the pimples I got on my face and I believe it's because of the fillers and binders. I didn't see any hair thickness after 3 months of using the product. ____________________ UPDATE: I used MRM's dBiotin - wasn't bad, I actually liked it better. Now I'm trying Country Life's one, as there are fewer fillers in it and none as bad as the magnesium stearate. ___________UPDATE: I've been using Country Life's 5000 biotin for about 4 weeks now, but I don't like it. It's pure d-biotin and the capsules are very small, but my nails started braking easily and they aren't even that long! My eyelashes became soft again and I started seeing more hairs in the shower.

Complements mega dose Pantothenic Acid (B5) for acne

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

I take this product along with B5 and a B complex as part of an anti-acne regimen. The large dose of Biotin is required when supplementing mega doses of B5 and helps prevent some of the dryness and generally improve the condition of the skin.

take with other candida products

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jun 10, 2009

it helps your body fight yeast really well. Great product.

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a miracle product that all but erased the painful inflammation in my shoulders, and the Plantar Fasciitis in my husband's heels. Plantar Fasciitis is a painful condition caused by overuse of the plantar fascia or arch tendon of the foot. The Plantar Fascia is a broad, thick band of tissue that runs from under the heel to the front of the foot. We don't know if a placebo would have worked for our conditions but for the moment the Biotin works just fine!

Hair Apparent

Posted by Reviewer2431881 on Apr 10, 2011

A few years ago, my hair started to thin badly... not a look I cultivate. I didn't think there was anything I could do about it until my cousin told me about Biotin 5000. Within 2 months, my hair started to thicken. The bald spots in my eyebrows filled in and my eyelashes are longer than they've ever been in my life. Thanks, Biotin!

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

Good product, but the Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin... i would like the same product, but with less excipients.