Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Biotin! not only for hair and nail loss

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013

Biotin is an absolute killer of a pre workout supplement. It increases energy expenditure and sweating so you just know you had a killer workout! Biotin is essential for a lot of metabolic processes in our body! such as the break down of carbohydrates in our body, it also keeps blood sugar levels healthy! that's why people who use biotin report that they have also lost weight! so trust me when i tell you to go do some research on biotin and carbohydrate metabolism :D

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss and low metabolism, this is the product for you. Try it with FutureBiotics Hair, Skin and Nails for awesome results. I lost over 50% of my hair - consuming both these products for approx 5 weeks and I see a noticeable difference and have had several people comment on the noticeable healthy improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Wonderful psoriasis product

Posted by flocksielady on Jun 28, 2012

I get psoriasis in my scalp and hairline. After reading on the internet that biotin helps with yeast overgrowth I decided to try it. Guess what.....my psoriasis began to clear up. Needless to say, I continue to take the product. I did stop for a month to see what would happen, the psoriasis came back with a vengence. Great Stuff!!!

take with other candida products

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jun 10, 2009

it helps your body fight yeast really well. Great product.

Helped dry flaky scalp/dandruff

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Aug 02, 2010

I'm a naturopath in Australia and had always known biotin was meant to be great for dandruff but the strongest biotin supplement you can get here is 300mcg and you get tired really quickly of taking 10 or more capsules per day. Very pleased to say that after only a few weeks on this product I have noticed a HUGE improvement of my scaly scalp. Will purchase again. Great value for money and delivery was very prompt too.