Great value and seems to be working!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

My nails are growing so so so fast it's almost getting annoying!! Definitely great if you're looking to increase nail strength and/or length. I got this product for my hair as the hair on my temples was super thin -- you could see my scalp through! I've been using this product since February, and already by March I had noticed some improvement. Only thing left to see is whether or not I have to keep eating these for the changes to last.

Real Fast Shipping and Superb product !!

Posted by 5762526782683721871 on Jun 20, 2015

Needed Biotin for my dog and the one found here is better and cheaper then every i found overhere !! Keep up the good work , products and prices and i will buy again ...

good for strong hair and nails

Posted by eliselee on Jun 07, 2015

I have been taking biotin consistently as I am diagnosed with alopecia areata. Those hair that grows out thick and black, my nails are strong.

I will order again

Posted by 5338620576785452628 on Jun 03, 2015

I guess it works. Need to use more than one package to see results

Biotin

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Jun 02, 2015

Veggie caps make it easily taken

Happy with te results

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Jun 02, 2015

I'm very happy with this product since it has had noticeable results.he product is great, my nails are stronger and my hair grew fast.The product is great, my nails are stronger and my hair grow fast

1st timer

Posted by 5717368083653741344 on May 20, 2015

After reading most of the reviews. I decided to get two bottles to try first. Well, one bottle for me and another for my father in law. So far, the tablet isn't as big as my antibiotics. Easy to swallow cause it's in a capsule form. Hope it works!

Great Product

Posted by 5578230565357279678 on May 18, 2015

Love that his comes in 5000mcg capsules. Most of the ones I find around my place only come in 250-1000mcgs. I'm on a chemo medication that has caused me to lose a lot of hair. I find this product has helped stabilize the loss and even helped my hair to start and regrow.

Hair stopped falling!

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Apr 30, 2015

My hair stopped falling after I started taking this product. Awesome stuff!

not sure

Posted by 4785295589533915011 on Apr 30, 2015

I have been using the product 30 days now - have not noticed that something is different. I'll keep taking biotin 5000mcg and lets see, I really hope it will help my hair grow faster. But yeah, you MUST drink a lot of water. I have noticed a little breakout... and Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin. Just HUGE!