Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss and low metabolism, this is the product for you. Try it with FutureBiotics Hair, Skin and Nails for awesome results. I lost over 50% of my hair - consuming both these products for approx 5 weeks and I see a noticeable difference and have had several people comment on the noticeable healthy improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Biotin! not only for hair and nail loss

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013

Biotin is an absolute killer of a pre workout supplement. It increases energy expenditure and sweating so you just know you had a killer workout! Biotin is essential for a lot of metabolic processes in our body! such as the break down of carbohydrates in our body, it also keeps blood sugar levels healthy! that's why people who use biotin report that they have also lost weight! so trust me when i tell you to go do some research on biotin and carbohydrate metabolism :D

Wonderful psoriasis product

Posted by flocksielady on Jun 28, 2012

I get psoriasis in my scalp and hairline. After reading on the internet that biotin helps with yeast overgrowth I decided to try it. Guess what.....my psoriasis began to clear up. Needless to say, I continue to take the product. I did stop for a month to see what would happen, the psoriasis came back with a vengence. Great Stuff!!!

بيويتين أو فيتامين ب7 لشعر قوى و بشرة نضرة

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 24, 2015

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذا الفيتامين و هو مهم جدا لعلاج مشاكل تساقط الشعر .. يفضل استعمال مكمل به زنك و سيليكا مع البيوتين للحصول على أفضل النتائج .. لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

Complements mega dose Pantothenic Acid (B5) for acne

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

I take this product along with B5 and a B complex as part of an anti-acne regimen. The large dose of Biotin is required when supplementing mega doses of B5 and helps prevent some of the dryness and generally improve the condition of the skin.