great

Posted by 5651407810411112586 on Dec 23, 2015

It's work good stronger hair and nail plus I start to lose weight since I take it ممتاز للشعر والأظافر والبشره ويساعد في تسريع عمليه الأيض مما يساعد في خساره الوزن

Great price but the pills are too big!

Posted by Reviewer2230226 on Mar 02, 2011

I read other reviews saying that the pills are very big and hard to swallow, I normally don't have a problem with that but these are really huge. Other than that, great product, the size of these is the only drawback but next time I might choose to spend a couple of bucks more and get a different brand of biotin. :)

Does what it claims!

Posted by Reviewer1308614 on Apr 20, 2012

I started using this product 4 months ago and there is big difference in my hair and nails between now and then. both hair and nails are stronger. when i touch my hair, there is a difference in thickness between the hair that came before and after the biotin, shedding has dramatically reduced and retaining length is easier. i noticed the differences 2 weeks after i started taking it.

Biotin : the underestimated vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

It is worth the effort to study the biotin. It is involved in glycemic control, complex fat molecule construction and nervous system support. I expect more of its qualities to be discovered in the next 20 years, but I am taking this wonderfull vitamin for what we know already, since it is helping my blood to stay well-balanced and will keep me young for a long period.

Shortens the time for bruises to heal

Posted by Reviewer1594436 on Sep 20, 2009

I bruise very easily and this product helps the bruises on my hands and arms to more swiftly dissapaite.

good

Posted by Reviewer2437281 on Feb 12, 2009

My husband has some trouble with his skin, and tried acidophilius with biotin. His skin condition becomes better and better. He wants to try these tablets for a while.

Very good product

Posted by 4863803575849412995 on Dec 16, 2015

I take it together with Vitamin A and D for hair growth. What I noticed after one week use, was that my eyelashes were longer and thicker. And my hair grows faster. But first were the eyelashes.

Now foods biotin

Posted by Reviewer1125336 on Jul 11, 2011

It's ok for nails I don't know if my hair grows fast with this product , I keep it cut short . I don't see anything major.

Could cause weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

Makes me gain weight like I've been carb binging. I've since read that biotin can have a insulin-like effect at getting glucose into cells. Maybe that's good for diabetics, but not me. I've tried other brands of biotin and the same occurs. The Now product seems fine otherwise.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

This has made my hair grow faster, but I'm still losing more than the usual amount of hair, so it didn't stop that. I have Crohn's disease (although I have now been able to get rid of the symptoms with low carb diet), so I'm always a bit worried about how my bowels will react to trying new nutritional supplements, but this product didn't cause any problems.