Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Very fast hair growth, but full with fillers and binders

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Trinity on Sep 06, 2014

Stuffed with unnecessary and unhealthy fillers, such as magnesium stearate and rice flour. We don't need them, and they could be quite dangerous for our health.________ I took 1 capsule in the morning and sometimes 1 in the evening. My hair grew a bit faster, but that's it, nothing that special. ______________UPDATE: I started taking Paradise Herbs' OptiMSM 1000 together with the this biotin. That made a difference - my hair got stronger and my nails harder. I used only biotin for months without any real result, but I don't know if it's doing any real job. I'll continue with the MSM for sure. ____________I don't think there was any real positive effect on my skin from this biotin. I have lowered the stars also because of the pimples I got on my face and I believe it's because of the fillers and binders. I didn't see any hair thickness after 3 months of using the product. ____________________ UPDATE: I used MRM's dBiotin - wasn't bad, I actually liked it better. Now I'm trying Country Life's one, as there are fewer fillers in it and none as bad as the magnesium stearate. ___________UPDATE: I've been using Country Life's 5000 biotin for about 4 weeks now, but I don't like it. It's pure d-biotin and the capsules are very small, but my nails started braking easily and they aren't even that long! My eyelashes became soft again and I started seeing more hairs in the shower.

take with other candida products

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jun 10, 2009

it helps your body fight yeast really well. Great product.

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a miracle product that all but erased the painful inflammation in my shoulders, and the Plantar Fasciitis in my husband's heels. Plantar Fasciitis is a painful condition caused by overuse of the plantar fascia or arch tendon of the foot. The Plantar Fascia is a broad, thick band of tissue that runs from under the heel to the front of the foot. We don't know if a placebo would have worked for our conditions but for the moment the Biotin works just fine!

Great price but the pills are too big!

Posted by Reviewer2230226 on Mar 02, 2011

I read other reviews saying that the pills are very big and hard to swallow, I normally don't have a problem with that but these are really huge. Other than that, great product, the size of these is the only drawback but next time I might choose to spend a couple of bucks more and get a different brand of biotin. :)

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

Good product, but the Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin... i would like the same product, but with less excipients.