Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a miracle product that all but erased the painful inflammation in my shoulders, and the Plantar Fasciitis in my husband's heels. Plantar Fasciitis is a painful condition caused by overuse of the plantar fascia or arch tendon of the foot. The Plantar Fascia is a broad, thick band of tissue that runs from under the heel to the front of the foot. We don't know if a placebo would have worked for our conditions but for the moment the Biotin works just fine!

Great price but the pills are too big!

Posted by Reviewer2230226 on Mar 02, 2011

I read other reviews saying that the pills are very big and hard to swallow, I normally don't have a problem with that but these are really huge. Other than that, great product, the size of these is the only drawback but next time I might choose to spend a couple of bucks more and get a different brand of biotin. :)

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

Good product, but the Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin... i would like the same product, but with less excipients.

Hair Apparent

Posted by Reviewer2431881 on Apr 10, 2011

A few years ago, my hair started to thin badly... not a look I cultivate. I didn't think there was anything I could do about it until my cousin told me about Biotin 5000. Within 2 months, my hair started to thicken. The bald spots in my eyebrows filled in and my eyelashes are longer than they've ever been in my life. Thanks, Biotin!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124514 on Mar 01, 2010

It is helping with the thinning hair, I have chronic Lyme and EBV but another great use is for the unstable glucose levels, it is finally getting regulated.