My opinion

Posted by Reviewer3219544 on Jun 28, 2011

Very Good complément for hair strong grow soft

Stronger nails!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 08, 2011

Started making my nails stronger! I was taking it for bladder integrity and I got a bonus!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2326025 on Apr 27, 2009

I take this with a hair and nail supplement and I notice the difference in my thinning hair.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2779042 on Mar 04, 2008

There is no need to pay big $$$ for a big brand. The price is reasonable.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

Due to an extended period of being run down my nails were always breaking. I began taking Biotin once a day and belief it has contributed to my now strong nails.

Hair growth noted!

Posted by Reviewer3230123 on Dec 04, 2010

Made my hair grow and thicken.

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on Jan 10, 2011

I am 34 yr-old female. Hair loss and bad nails is a no-no. This has helped to end both. I take this with a good multi and use the mill creek biotin shampoo and conditioner.

Helps hair to grow

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jan 24, 2016

This Biotin helps the poor condition of the hair makes them grow better and stronger. And nails are lots of more quality. I recommend this one!

I guess it's working...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

People lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I have fine hair to start with. Last fall I noticed the hair on the top of my head was thinner than usual. I tried to convince myself I was being paranoid, that is until my hairdresser commented on my hair loss. She told me that people lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I checked it out and she was right. I did some reading and found that Biotin, B-complex and Vitamin D can help slow / prevent hair loss (silica turns out to not work and be a bit dangerous). I added these to my multi-vitamin. Now I won't lie and say I now have thick hair, cause that will never happen. Tthe extra thinning I experienced has grown back to what it was, which probably would have happened anyway since the hair loss was seasonal. But it's fall again and I haven't experienced the same hair-loss as I did last year. In short, it will help but don't expect miracles.

Good high-dose biotin

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 15, 2012

Helps repair damaged skin and hair, also provides slight energy boost in the morning. I take two capsules with my breakfast every day.