Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Wonderful psoriasis product

Posted by flocksielady From Pennsylvania on Jun 28, 2012

I get psoriasis in my scalp and hairline. After reading on the internet that biotin helps with yeast overgrowth I decided to try it. Guess what.....my psoriasis began to clear up. Needless to say, I continue to take the product. I did stop for a month to see what would happen, the psoriasis came back with a vengence. Great Stuff!!!

Hair Apparent

Posted by Reviewer2431881 From Arkansas on Apr 10, 2011

A few years ago, my hair started to thin badly... not a look I cultivate. I didn't think there was anything I could do about it until my cousin told me about Biotin 5000. Within 2 months, my hair started to thicken. The bald spots in my eyebrows filled in and my eyelashes are longer than they've ever been in my life. Thanks, Biotin!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124514 From California on Mar 01, 2010

It is helping with the thinning hair, I have chronic Lyme and EBV but another great use is for the unstable glucose levels, it is finally getting regulated.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer3255277 From Utah on Apr 24, 2008

Biotin, is a cure for any yeast infections as well as candida in the body...It has saved my life.

good

Posted by Reviewer2437281 From Japan on Feb 12, 2009

My husband has some trouble with his skin, and tried acidophilius with biotin. His skin condition becomes better and better. He wants to try these tablets for a while.