biotin

Posted by Reviewer2135924 on Oct 21, 2008

I have just started taking biotin for the last 3 weeks to treat my hair loss, my family have been saying how fast its working because they already see a difference. I have noticed too that my hair looks healthier and falling less. So far so good!!!So lets wait and see.

Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1625403 on Mar 20, 2009

My hair was thinning terribly and falling out in clumps. After three weeks of use, I noticed a marked thickness and healthiness to my hair. Great product!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2812261 on Aug 23, 2009

this product does work. it makes my hair thicker and stronger within weeks. The growth has picked up though I do wish it would grow faster. my nails felt stronger too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Aug 21, 2009

The biotinase enzyme is "fragile" and one of the first enzymes to degrade in the presence of oxidative stress. Take for mucous membrane complaints, flaky non-itchy skin, hair loss and to help stabilise glucose levels.

Great for hair and nails

Posted by nicolestotts on Feb 20, 2009

I purchased for my hair and nails and can tell a difference. My hair feels stronger. I did read where it can help with my low blood sugar and since taking have noticed a difference there as well. Will keep taking.

BEAUTY RESTORE

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 28, 2012

HAS HELPED WITH EYELASHES FILLING IN AND HAIR HAS STOPPED FALLING OUT AS MUCH AND EYEBROWS HAVE STOPPED FALLING OUT! THIS HAS STRENGTHED MY HAIR. I CAN NOT BE WITHOUT THIS .

Help for hair, but not for nails

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

I took all course, needed Biotin for my hair and nails. It really helped for my hairs, they became stronger after 4months and appears a lot of new hairs. But it didn't helped with my nails at all. But still I am absolutely happy due stronger hair, definitely recommend it!

Grows nails!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Nov 07, 2008

I had damage to a toenail, and my dermatologist told me to take at least 3,000 mg of Biotin. My nail has grown back very quickly, and my hair grows fast as well.

Memory returning

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Sep 06, 2009

I have been taking this product for 3 months now, together with gingko biloba, and my memory has improved considerably-

Hair to stay

Posted by Reviewer1850636 on Aug 25, 2009

I recently started loosing my hair after having gastric bypass surgery a few months ago, one of the possible side effects. I've always been a shedder, but it was getting out of control. My hair has always been the vain of my existance and seeing it start to fall out was an upset! Although I am looking great with 100 lbs + gone, I still think my hair is my best feature. I didn't have another doctor apt for another couple months so i figured i'd try the Biotin which had been suggested by another Bypass patient. It's been about a month and I have to say it is working for me. After about 2 weeks i started noticing a difference. I am thrilled with the results and encourage anyone to atleast give this product a shot, it's cheap enough that you can take a gamble. Good luck!