10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 60 Vcaps

biotin

Posted by Reviewer2135924 on Oct 21, 2008

I have just started taking biotin for the last 3 weeks to treat my hair loss, my family have been saying how fast its working because they already see a difference. I have noticed too that my hair looks healthier and falling less. So far so good!!!So lets wait and see.

Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1625403 on Mar 20, 2009

My hair was thinning terribly and falling out in clumps. After three weeks of use, I noticed a marked thickness and healthiness to my hair. Great product!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2812261 on Aug 23, 2009

this product does work. it makes my hair thicker and stronger within weeks. The growth has picked up though I do wish it would grow faster. my nails felt stronger too.

Great for hair and nails

Posted by nicolestotts on Feb 20, 2009

I purchased for my hair and nails and can tell a difference. My hair feels stronger. I did read where it can help with my low blood sugar and since taking have noticed a difference there as well. Will keep taking.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Aug 21, 2009

The biotinase enzyme is "fragile" and one of the first enzymes to degrade in the presence of oxidative stress. Take for mucous membrane complaints, flaky non-itchy skin, hair loss and to help stabilise glucose levels.