Hair

Posted by Reviewer2234652 on Sep 28, 2011

for healthy hair

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Feb 05, 2012

the best product ever will buy more

Good

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

Nice price for a very good product! Thank you iHerb!

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Jan 23, 2012

I have no hair loss, but may hair is quite weak and damaged. Bought this biotin to see if anything could get better. Faster hair growth for me would be ok :) I've taken those caps for about a month and still can't see any good changes, but also nothing bad happened. I'm sure everything's fine with this product, I just need a little more time and patience :)

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2710870 on Dec 26, 2011

Very good product, Thanks

Biotin supplement capsules

Posted by Reviewer2589805 on Sep 18, 2011

Delivery of these capsules was very quick. The price of these capsules is unbeatable. Bought a few bottle so as to see its effect for prolong use. If it will improve the health of my hair, will buy again in the future.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2411166 on Mar 27, 2012

Like the product but the full capsule seems to make my skin break out with acne, so am using just 1/4 of a capsule and am happy with it.

Tolerated Very Well

Posted by Reviewer3055677 on Apr 12, 2012

It's always hard to tell if a vitamin is really doing anything, but I do believe that my hair is a little healthier since I started taking this vitamin. I certainly have not had any negative side effects, so I am going to keep taking it and see if I continue to see an improvement!

great for nails

Posted by 4755908900008649151 on Oct 20, 2013

I heard a lot about this product and decided to try it out since my nails were in poor condition and my hair kept falling out. since taking Biotin, i can say that my nails definitely grow stronger, they don't brake as they used to. But i didn't notice any major change with the hair loss. I still lose plenty...but i guess there are many other reasons for that (like the season, what i eat , etc.). Overall, serves its purpose.

I saw results quite quickly!

Posted by Reviewer2821821 on Aug 26, 2013

Results happened quickly however I recommend slowly introducing this into your body rather then taking the recommended dose straight away as it did break me out