Gout

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Nov 14, 2006

Helps prevent gout attack as well as shortens the duration of the attack when taken. Big capsules.

Helps my dad with his gout

Posted by 5373454101373600234 on Feb 23, 2015

Bought it for my dad who has been suffering from gout for years. He says it helps and he can now do without his medication. I'm re-ordering it for my dad :)

black cherry extract and gout

Posted by Reviewer1712817 on Mar 04, 2008

I was diagnosed with gout recently and was told that Cherries help to get rid of excess uric acid from the body. I was fed up with the cherries and bought the extract. It helps keep my uric acid levels lower with a proper diet of course. thanks

Now, Black Cherry Fruit Extract, 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer2282355 on Sep 09, 2008

I am using this upon recommendation of a friend who says it is good for gout and arthritic type pain. I hope it will ease my pain a little.

Arthritis Knee Pain

Posted by Reviewer2657892 on Nov 17, 2009

Before taking Black Cherry Fruit Extract I usually took 9 or more Ibuprofen daily to remain mobile and as pain free as possible. After only one week on Black Cherry Fruit Extract I was able to stop most Ibuprofen and most pain is gone.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1957341 on May 03, 2010

I bought 8 bottles of the Black Cherry Extract and have been popping them regularly. It has helped my condition and it is a very well priced product as well. Highly recommended!

good

Posted by Reviewer2082101 on May 21, 2010

good

great pain relief

Posted by kirowang on Jul 02, 2012

I bough for my leg, it hurts when I stand a lot in one place, and don't move. So it makes it lighter, and I can do more exercise with my legs again!

Stop Gout

Posted by Reviewer2738868 on Mar 01, 2011

I have been taking BCFE to help lessen gout attacks,it seems to help.I have recommended this product to 4 other people and your website

easy vit.C

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 19, 2011

the caps are a great color! Vibrant cherry color. It's too soon to know the results of the process however, with winter around the corner, anything with a good vit. C content certainly can't do anything but help fight off colds...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »