the product is ok

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jan 13, 2016

it didnt work for me because my problem is due to something other than uric acid or gout etc...i just bought it and thought to try but still i will give it 5 stars due to good iherb service

Black cherry fruit

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 30, 2015

Take two pills before bed and sleep so well it is amazing how it works.

using for gout with omega 3

Posted by 5395647938699055509 on Aug 25, 2015

Taking fish oil and Black cherry supplements on a daily basis with a slight modification to eating habbits and types of foods eaten. I am 28 yrs old and have had gout attacks a couple of times already... when the doctor told me allopurinol for the rest of my life... I almost went nuts! Read on many forums and sites that black cherry is a natural saviour for gout patients and some info on fish oil too. Ive been on allopurinol for cca 6 months 200mg/day (2 attacks while on)... decided about a month agoit was enough... quit allopurinol as soon as cherry arrived.... attack free since . ... now dont think you take a couple of cherry pills and youcan have a few beer...nope...it took me a year to figure out a few things that caused attacks forme (ice cream, beer, sea food...didnt even try with organ meats since they are a big no no)...i would like to think this is helping... morning 1 fish oil capsule (omega 3 - 120 and 180mg) and 2 cherry... noon same...dinner same... gout free since! :-) ordering more soon! thank you iherb for the great prices!

It works. No doctor

Posted by 4919095822703634308 on Apr 29, 2015

Several years ago I had a major gout flare up for the first time. I had to go to a doctor. Well, over 500 bucks later and a n Rx and a few days and all was better. Subsequent to this ordeal I have had some small bouts of gout. I did some research and decided to try the Blackberry Extract product. I bought a bottle just in time. I awoke on morning with a pretty bad dose of the gout in one foot. Luckily, my I-Herb order arrived that afternoon. I took 6 caps immediately (about 5 PM) and another 6 at bedtime (after midnight) It worked! Next morning I was much better. My maintenance program is 3 caps, twice per day. I have an occasional small "owie" in one foot or the other, but mostly, the gout is contained. Thanks for a great product!

Very effective for Gout

Posted by 5628543204218485995 on Dec 27, 2014

I managed to convince my partner to try this after reading reviews on iherb. He has gone from having a gout attack every ten days, to not having had one in three months. He's waiting to get a read on his uric acid levels now, but is a converted believer in the effects of the black cherry and can't go without these in his daily routine.

great

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Aug 24, 2014

Great product

Good for gout

Posted by 5316247888425866673 on Oct 09, 2013

I am taking lots of supplements (Celery seed extract, Chlorella, Spirullina etc) so its hard to point out which one is working but each time I get gouty symptoms, I increase this supplement's dosage and I see the positive effect.Its definitely more effective than drinking cherry concentrate. My body had no issues handling pharmaceutical pain killers but I hate synthetic drugs made in labs.

The most efficient gout relief

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I am a gout patient of many yeas and tried various remedies with different results. Black Cherry extract so far is the best prevention and curing remedy based on my experience. It helps prevent a gout attack if I have eaten or drunk something "illegal" and if an attack still happened it brings the fastest relief comparing to anything else. Black Cherry extract is my #1 gout medicine and the Now Foods Black Cherry is the strongest potency and the best value for money. Strongly recommended.

Bought this for my hubby

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

Seems to have helped with a very long gout attack that was unresponsive to meds but it's hard to know with all the meds too... I also take it if and when my joints ache.

god for gout

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Jun 13, 2012

god product for the inflamatory response.