Gout remedy

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 10, 2009

My husband has gout so the dr. told him to drink cherry juice. He hated the tart taste so I tried the capsules and they work beautifully. Taking one everyday seems to be enough to prevent gout attacks.

Help with Gout

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Sep 29, 2010

Ordered Black Cherry to help with Gout -- it worked!!

Gout prevention

Posted by Reviewer3077729 on Jul 12, 2011

After just 2 months, 3 caps daily has almost eliminated attacks, and I haven't had to take allopurinol or endomethacin, which really affect my sleep and, nasty to mention but important, bowel movements.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1050472 on Oct 21, 2011

I seriously have gout. I could not find enough cherries to eat when they were out of season so the flair up became frequent. Someone suggested cherry extract and I found your site. So far so good no flair up so far.

iHerb Product Review

Posted by Reviewer1291190 on Oct 16, 2007

Black Cherry Fruit Extract Capsules have helped my osteoarthritis pain trememdously and removed swelling in my fingers

using for gout with omega 3

Posted by 5395647938699055509 on Aug 25, 2015

Taking fish oil and Black cherry supplements on a daily basis with a slight modification to eating habbits and types of foods eaten. I am 28 yrs old and have had gout attacks a couple of times already... when the doctor told me allopurinol for the rest of my life... I almost went nuts! Read on many forums and sites that black cherry is a natural saviour for gout patients and some info on fish oil too. Ive been on allopurinol for cca 6 months 200mg/day (2 attacks while on)... decided about a month agoit was enough... quit allopurinol as soon as cherry arrived.... attack free since . ... now dont think you take a couple of cherry pills and youcan have a few beer...nope...it took me a year to figure out a few things that caused attacks forme (ice cream, beer, sea food...didnt even try with organ meats since they are a big no no)...i would like to think this is helping... morning 1 fish oil capsule (omega 3 - 120 and 180mg) and 2 cherry... noon same...dinner same... gout free since! :-) ordering more soon! thank you iherb for the great prices!

Gout

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Nov 14, 2006

Helps prevent gout attack as well as shortens the duration of the attack when taken. Big capsules.

Good for gout

Posted by 5316247888425866673 on Oct 09, 2013

I am taking lots of supplements (Celery seed extract, Chlorella, Spirullina etc) so its hard to point out which one is working but each time I get gouty symptoms, I increase this supplement's dosage and I see the positive effect.Its definitely more effective than drinking cherry concentrate. My body had no issues handling pharmaceutical pain killers but I hate synthetic drugs made in labs.

Bought this for my hubby

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

Seems to have helped with a very long gout attack that was unresponsive to meds but it's hard to know with all the meds too... I also take it if and when my joints ache.

anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Nov 24, 2011

I bought it for my husband who suffers from gout and arthritis attacks very often last year..it seems to be in control now. Still experience some discomfort and pain but very much less and shorter duration.