Gout remedy

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 10, 2009

My husband has gout so the dr. told him to drink cherry juice. He hated the tart taste so I tried the capsules and they work beautifully. Taking one everyday seems to be enough to prevent gout attacks.

using for gout with omega 3

Posted by 5395647938699055509 on Aug 25, 2015

Taking fish oil and Black cherry supplements on a daily basis with a slight modification to eating habbits and types of foods eaten. I am 28 yrs old and have had gout attacks a couple of times already... when the doctor told me allopurinol for the rest of my life... I almost went nuts! Read on many forums and sites that black cherry is a natural saviour for gout patients and some info on fish oil too. Ive been on allopurinol for cca 6 months 200mg/day (2 attacks while on)... decided about a month agoit was enough... quit allopurinol as soon as cherry arrived.... attack free since . ... now dont think you take a couple of cherry pills and youcan have a few beer...nope...it took me a year to figure out a few things that caused attacks forme (ice cream, beer, sea food...didnt even try with organ meats since they are a big no no)...i would like to think this is helping... morning 1 fish oil capsule (omega 3 - 120 and 180mg) and 2 cherry... noon same...dinner same... gout free since! :-) ordering more soon! thank you iherb for the great prices!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1050472 on Oct 21, 2011

I seriously have gout. I could not find enough cherries to eat when they were out of season so the flair up became frequent. Someone suggested cherry extract and I found your site. So far so good no flair up so far.

iHerb Product Review

Posted by Reviewer1291190 on Oct 16, 2007

Black Cherry Fruit Extract Capsules have helped my osteoarthritis pain trememdously and removed swelling in my fingers

Help with Gout

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Sep 29, 2010

Ordered Black Cherry to help with Gout -- it worked!!

Gout prevention

Posted by Reviewer3077729 on Jul 12, 2011

After just 2 months, 3 caps daily has almost eliminated attacks, and I haven't had to take allopurinol or endomethacin, which really affect my sleep and, nasty to mention but important, bowel movements.

Gout

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Nov 14, 2006

Helps prevent gout attack as well as shortens the duration of the attack when taken. Big capsules.

Very effective for Gout

Posted by 5628543204218485995 on Dec 27, 2014

I managed to convince my partner to try this after reading reviews on iherb. He has gone from having a gout attack every ten days, to not having had one in three months. He's waiting to get a read on his uric acid levels now, but is a converted believer in the effects of the black cherry and can't go without these in his daily routine.

Great for gout!

Posted by Reviewer2143870 on Mar 06, 2012

I buy this for my husband for gout and when he takes it he never has a flair up. If he runs out I hear about it...I make sure to keep this product stocked for him!

anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Nov 24, 2011

I bought it for my husband who suffers from gout and arthritis attacks very often last year..it seems to be in control now. Still experience some discomfort and pain but very much less and shorter duration.