Good for gout

Posted by 5316247888425866673 on Oct 09, 2013

I am taking lots of supplements (Celery seed extract, Chlorella, Spirullina etc) so its hard to point out which one is working but each time I get gouty symptoms, I increase this supplement's dosage and I see the positive effect.Its definitely more effective than drinking cherry concentrate. My body had no issues handling pharmaceutical pain killers but I hate synthetic drugs made in labs.

Help joints

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

y 88-year-old mother, uric acid, often joint pain. After eating, the mother said, a lot better (to eat for a week.) Will continue to observe the effect.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Dec 31, 2011

I bought it for my father in law, it helped him for gout along with cherry juice.

this stuff just plain works

Posted by Reviewer2926174 on Mar 01, 2011

for gout pain it's a godsend. My sister recommended this to me and the results were fast and, frankly, astonishing.

Very Good Remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Jul 30, 2010

Together with Celery Seed Extract, it helps in lessening the pain in my arthritic fingers especially in the morning...almost to no pain now. Will not stop using this black cherry extract and celery seed extract.

excellent for gout

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Mar 24, 2011

I bought this for my Mum who had painful gout in whole of foot. Together with celery extract, carrot juices and black cherry extract, she is now walking. She couldn't walk anywhere prior to this. Thank you Iherb for your excellent product range.

Relieves stiff, achy hands

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Mar 02, 2011

My hands began to stiffen last year, and my chiropracter/acupuncturist told me to eat half a cup of cherries (fresh or frozen) each day, which worked like a charm. Then, I discovered this cherry extract. I trust the purity of Now products and appreciate the convenience of a capsule. It works quite well for me.

For my husband's high BP and gout

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Jul 07, 2010

My husband starting taking this along with Power-herbs Celery Seed-Power since around 5/15/10. He was taking prescription meds for both high BP and Gout but didn't like the side effects. Tried this combination and hasn't had a Gout attack since and his BP has dropped from 152/104 down to 134/88. BP is not great but is getting better and hope that it will keep improving. He only takes one pill of each in the AM. If he feels any joint pain coming on (often climbs ladders for work)he will increase the dosage up to 2 pills of each in the AM.

Gout Preventataive.....Relief

Posted by Reviewer3313703 on Sep 04, 2010

Just two capsules a day has kept the gout away. My uric acid is low, and I can even drink beer again. Yippee.

Bought this for my hubby

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

Seems to have helped with a very long gout attack that was unresponsive to meds but it's hard to know with all the meds too... I also take it if and when my joints ache.