anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Nov 24, 2011

I bought it for my husband who suffers from gout and arthritis attacks very often last year..it seems to be in control now. Still experience some discomfort and pain but very much less and shorter duration.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Dec 31, 2011

I bought it for my father in law, it helped him for gout along with cherry juice.

Great for gout!

Posted by Reviewer2143870 on Mar 06, 2012

I buy this for my husband for gout and when he takes it he never has a flair up. If he runs out I hear about it...I make sure to keep this product stocked for him!

Very Good Remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Jul 30, 2010

Together with Celery Seed Extract, it helps in lessening the pain in my arthritic fingers especially in the morning...almost to no pain now. Will not stop using this black cherry extract and celery seed extract.

Gout Preventataive.....Relief

Posted by Reviewer3313703 on Sep 04, 2010

Just two capsules a day has kept the gout away. My uric acid is low, and I can even drink beer again. Yippee.

Help joints

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

y 88-year-old mother, uric acid, often joint pain. After eating, the mother said, a lot better (to eat for a week.) Will continue to observe the effect.

this stuff just plain works

Posted by Reviewer2926174 on Mar 01, 2011

for gout pain it's a godsend. My sister recommended this to me and the results were fast and, frankly, astonishing.

Relieves stiff, achy hands

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Mar 02, 2011

My hands began to stiffen last year, and my chiropracter/acupuncturist told me to eat half a cup of cherries (fresh or frozen) each day, which worked like a charm. Then, I discovered this cherry extract. I trust the purity of Now products and appreciate the convenience of a capsule. It works quite well for me.

For my husband's high BP and gout

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Jul 07, 2010

My husband starting taking this along with Power-herbs Celery Seed-Power since around 5/15/10. He was taking prescription meds for both high BP and Gout but didn't like the side effects. Tried this combination and hasn't had a Gout attack since and his BP has dropped from 152/104 down to 134/88. BP is not great but is getting better and hope that it will keep improving. He only takes one pill of each in the AM. If he feels any joint pain coming on (often climbs ladders for work)he will increase the dosage up to 2 pills of each in the AM.

Very effective for Gout

Posted by 5628543204218485995 on Dec 27, 2014

I managed to convince my partner to try this after reading reviews on iherb. He has gone from having a gout attack every ten days, to not having had one in three months. He's waiting to get a read on his uric acid levels now, but is a converted believer in the effects of the black cherry and can't go without these in his daily routine.