good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1050472 on Oct 21, 2011

I seriously have gout. I could not find enough cherries to eat when they were out of season so the flair up became frequent. Someone suggested cherry extract and I found your site. So far so good no flair up so far.

easy vit.C

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 19, 2011

the caps are a great color! Vibrant cherry color. It's too soon to know the results of the process however, with winter around the corner, anything with a good vit. C content certainly can't do anything but help fight off colds...

black cherry

Posted by Reviewer2111890 on Sep 02, 2011

Works great.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3308017 on Aug 24, 2011

I have no pain anymore even if drink beer!!!

doesnt seem to be working for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 01, 2011

I read about others having good luck with this for knee pain.. My knees have been in pain for years and nothing seems to help so I figured I'd give it a try, one more thing to cross off the list I guess.

Gout prevention

Posted by Reviewer3077729 on Jul 12, 2011

After just 2 months, 3 caps daily has almost eliminated attacks, and I haven't had to take allopurinol or endomethacin, which really affect my sleep and, nasty to mention but important, bowel movements.

Keeps gout away

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jul 06, 2011

I take 2 every lunchtime and it has taken away the gout caused through medications. If it feels worse then another capsule at dinner will fix the problem

excellent for gout

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Mar 24, 2011

I bought this for my Mum who had painful gout in whole of foot. Together with celery extract, carrot juices and black cherry extract, she is now walking. She couldn't walk anywhere prior to this. Thank you Iherb for your excellent product range.

Very good service

Posted by Reviewer2905907 on Mar 08, 2011

I am so impress that your shipping dept. shipped my order in a very timely fashion. Keep up the good work. Tom

Relieves stiff, achy hands

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Mar 02, 2011

My hands began to stiffen last year, and my chiropracter/acupuncturist told me to eat half a cup of cherries (fresh or frozen) each day, which worked like a charm. Then, I discovered this cherry extract. I trust the purity of Now products and appreciate the convenience of a capsule. It works quite well for me.