Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Black Cherry Fruit, 750 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3116223 on Oct 04, 2008

I bought this hoping it would help with my stiff joints. Was I surprised when not only were my joints better, but two other chronic conditions also cleared up! No more heartburn or tearing eyes. After some investigating, I learned that arthritis and gout are sometimes the result of too much uric acid. I also didn't know that one of the first systoms of arthritis is tearing eyes. I suffered with heartburn and runny eyes for three years, then I tried this product for my joints. Only wish I had found this sooner. Love this product. Love iherb. from Apple Valley California USA

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1291617 on May 15, 2009

I have taken this product now for three years and found it to be as effective, if not more so, than any of the NSAIDs I was prescribed by my doctor. I take one capsule in the morning and one at night along along with Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and I am able to function without pain. If I've done too much gardening or cleaning silver, I will often get a flare-up, but an extra-strength Tylenol nips that in the bud.

Great for Pain

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Sep 10, 2009

I have Hashimoto's. Went undiagnosed for a LONG time. Inflammation was so bad for some years that literally EVERYTHING hurt. I discovered the pain-killing properties of Cherry serendipitously. My husband brought me a bag of cherries as a treat. After I'd eaten about 15, I realized that I was nearly pain free. The next day I did some reading and found this Cherry Fruit Extract. It works and you don't have to worry about side effects!

The best remedy for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I am a gout patient of many yeas and tried various remedies with different results. Black Cherry extract so far is the best prevention and curing remedy based on my experience. It helps prevent a gout attack if I have eaten or drunk something "illegal" and if an attack still happened it brings the fastest relief comparing to anything else. Black Cherry extract is my #1 gout medicine and the Now Foods Black Cherry is the strongest potency and the best value for money. Strongly recommended.

cherry

Posted by Reviewer3241032 on Mar 06, 2009

This product works for husband's gout. took three months and is controlled and totally gone. taking it to control with diet change too.