Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3116223 on Oct 04, 2008

I bought this hoping it would help with my stiff joints. Was I surprised when not only were my joints better, but two other chronic conditions also cleared up! No more heartburn or tearing eyes. After some investigating, I learned that arthritis and gout are sometimes the result of too much uric acid. I also didn't know that one of the first systoms of arthritis is tearing eyes. I suffered with heartburn and runny eyes for three years, then I tried this product for my joints. Only wish I had found this sooner. Love this product. Love iherb. from Apple Valley California USA

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1291617 on May 15, 2009

I have taken this product now for three years and found it to be as effective, if not more so, than any of the NSAIDs I was prescribed by my doctor. I take one capsule in the morning and one at night along along with Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and I am able to function without pain. If I've done too much gardening or cleaning silver, I will often get a flare-up, but an extra-strength Tylenol nips that in the bud.

Great for Pain

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Sep 10, 2009

I have Hashimoto's. Went undiagnosed for a LONG time. Inflammation was so bad for some years that literally EVERYTHING hurt. I discovered the pain-killing properties of Cherry serendipitously. My husband brought me a bag of cherries as a treat. After I'd eaten about 15, I realized that I was nearly pain free. The next day I did some reading and found this Cherry Fruit Extract. It works and you don't have to worry about side effects!

cherry

Posted by Reviewer3241032 on Mar 06, 2009

This product works for husband's gout. took three months and is controlled and totally gone. taking it to control with diet change too.

5 star all the way

Posted by Reviewer1710038 on Oct 29, 2010

Have taken this off and on for the past three years, why I leave it I don't know but I will try not to miss it again. Takes a week to two weeks to feel the difference, it is sublte but the aches and pains are diminshed on this delightful extract.

The best remedy for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I am a gout patient of many yeas and tried various remedies with different results. Black Cherry extract so far is the best prevention and curing remedy based on my experience. It helps prevent a gout attack if I have eaten or drunk something "illegal" and if an attack still happened it brings the fastest relief comparing to anything else. Black Cherry extract is my #1 gout medicine and the Now Foods Black Cherry is the strongest potency and the best value for money. Strongly recommended.

Helps husbands gout

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Nov 24, 2008

My husband suffers greatly from gout which causes him to take stong meds to control it. His dr. asked that he drink cherry juice but that wasn't happening because of how tart is is. The extract pills have certainly helped contol his gout.

Black Cherry seems to keep arthritis at bay

Posted by Reviewer1835615 on Jan 10, 2010

I was taking Ketoprofin for arthritis, but had to stop because of an NSAID sensitivity. I now take Black Cherry Fruit Extract, along with fish oil and a supplement containing glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, to banish arthritis pain. Occasionally, my hands will be a bit stiff in the morning, but they limber up rapidly and work smoothly throughout the day. Best of all, my hands and joints don't hurt!

Joint pain and mobility enhanced

Posted by Reviewer1969934 on Apr 05, 2010

this product in combination with Hi-Tech's Pain Rx has relieved the joint pain I have as a result of an accident. Although the nerve damage limits my mobility, these products allow for a much more acive life than without them.

Gout

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Jul 24, 2010

This is the first time we have used this product for uric acid crystals so it has not passed the time test yet. I'm sure it will do great because it comes from cherries. We also tried Lithium and it seems to work really well. I also pick dandelions from the yard, wash well and steep as a tea for my husband. He tries so many things it's hard to pin point what works and doesn't work. Point is, he is now back in his loafers for work!! Something worked!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »