New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Black Cherry Fruit, 750 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3116223 on Oct 04, 2008

I bought this hoping it would help with my stiff joints. Was I surprised when not only were my joints better, but two other chronic conditions also cleared up! No more heartburn or tearing eyes. After some investigating, I learned that arthritis and gout are sometimes the result of too much uric acid. I also didn't know that one of the first systoms of arthritis is tearing eyes. I suffered with heartburn and runny eyes for three years, then I tried this product for my joints. Only wish I had found this sooner. Love this product. Love iherb. from Apple Valley California USA

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1291617 on May 15, 2009

I have taken this product now for three years and found it to be as effective, if not more so, than any of the NSAIDs I was prescribed by my doctor. I take one capsule in the morning and one at night along along with Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and I am able to function without pain. If I've done too much gardening or cleaning silver, I will often get a flare-up, but an extra-strength Tylenol nips that in the bud.

Great for Pain

Posted by Reviewer3276886 on Sep 10, 2009

I have Hashimoto's. Went undiagnosed for a LONG time. Inflammation was so bad for some years that literally EVERYTHING hurt. I discovered the pain-killing properties of Cherry serendipitously. My husband brought me a bag of cherries as a treat. After I'd eaten about 15, I realized that I was nearly pain free. The next day I did some reading and found this Cherry Fruit Extract. It works and you don't have to worry about side effects!

Black Cherry seems to keep arthritis at bay

Posted by Reviewer1835615 on Jan 10, 2010

I was taking Ketoprofin for arthritis, but had to stop because of an NSAID sensitivity. I now take Black Cherry Fruit Extract, along with fish oil and a supplement containing glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, to banish arthritis pain. Occasionally, my hands will be a bit stiff in the morning, but they limber up rapidly and work smoothly throughout the day. Best of all, my hands and joints don't hurt!

Good for arthritis on fingers

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 06, 2011

After months of taking black cherry, the pain and swelling on my arthritic fingers improve alot. Will continue taking it.