New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Black Cohosh Root, 80 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Sep 11, 2011

after taking it i burp strange taste

Black Cohosh Root for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2944132 on Aug 10, 2011

So far, I do like the Black Cohosh Root for hot flashes. I haven't seen anything drastic happen yet as I haven't used it long enough. I will review and let you know after a month.

Like it so far.

Posted by Reviewer3305070 on Mar 02, 2012

Have been taking for a short time along with Gamma Orysanol. I feel pretty good and intend to keep taking the two together.

Sorry NOW, you've let me down hard. Try Source Naturals Hot Flash, it works!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2012

This product does not work for my hot flashes. Life Extension Natural Estrogen does not work either. The one that does work is Hot Flash by Source Naturals. They all have Black Cohosh but their product must not by the right synergistic formula as Source Naturals Hot Flash. My husband is picking up the last bottle (at our local nutrition shop) as iHerb is out-of-stock. Love my husband and Source Naturals!

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

Definitely takes the harsh edge off of hot flashes for me. It makes them more tolerable even though they are not completely gone. I would recommend this product. UPDATE After taking for a while I had to stop. I certainly can not take this long term. Not sure about others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »