Now Foods, Black Cohosh Root, 80 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 18, 2008

I need to take herbs to balance my hormones and this is doing it. I take a little extra when needed.

Really works - fast!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Oct 27, 2008

WOW! This product is amazing. I was having hot flashes 4-6 times a day, every day for the past several months. I was hopeful that this product would at least reduce the severity of the "spells", but it completely eliminated every symptom! And it did so within 1 week! I had heard that black cohosh really worked, but was a little skeptical at how well it would work. I heartily recommend this product!

It really helps with menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3141471 on Nov 11, 2008

I tried other brands of black cohosh and they gave me headaches and didn't help with hot flashes or night sweats. Taking this NOW Foods brand of Black Cohosh twice a day, along with Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on synthetic hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

This combination works for me! Keeps Menopause systems tolerable!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 on Feb 13, 2009

I have been using this combination of herbs for about a month. I continue to have "hot flashes" on a regular basis. Since I have been taking these herbs they are noticeably not as severe. And they seem to be "tapering" off. I also am taking Wild Yam too. I take these herbs in the AM and in the afternoon. I do notice an increase in my energy level too. I do feel much better now. Oh, also, my short term memory has improved enough that I have really noticed! I highly recommend taking these herbs. They have most definately helped with all my symptoms.

Balance Ahhh

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

Great for balancing hormones, for peri or menopause, and PMS. Can work together with progesterone cream. Seems we are estrogen dominent, which causes PMS. Must be our food system. Remember iodine, if heavy flow is a problem.