It really helps with menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3141471 on Nov 11, 2008

I tried other brands of black cohosh and they gave me headaches and didn't help with hot flashes or night sweats. Taking this NOW Foods brand of Black Cohosh twice a day, along with Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on synthetic hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

Balance Ahhh

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

Great for balancing hormones, for peri or menopause, and PMS. Can work together with progesterone cream. Seems we are estrogen dominent, which causes PMS. Must be our food system. Remember iodine, if heavy flow is a problem.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 18, 2008

I need to take herbs to balance my hormones and this is doing it. I take a little extra when needed.

Really works - fast!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Oct 27, 2008

WOW! This product is amazing. I was having hot flashes 4-6 times a day, every day for the past several months. I was hopeful that this product would at least reduce the severity of the "spells", but it completely eliminated every symptom! And it did so within 1 week! I had heard that black cohosh really worked, but was a little skeptical at how well it would work. I heartily recommend this product!

This combination works for me! Keeps Menopause systems tolerable!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 on Feb 13, 2009

I have been using this combination of herbs for about a month. I continue to have "hot flashes" on a regular basis. Since I have been taking these herbs they are noticeably not as severe. And they seem to be "tapering" off. I also am taking Wild Yam too. I take these herbs in the AM and in the afternoon. I do notice an increase in my energy level too. I do feel much better now. Oh, also, my short term memory has improved enough that I have really noticed! I highly recommend taking these herbs. They have most definately helped with all my symptoms.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Oct 26, 2009

This was the first time I used black cohosh and it works excellent for me. I noticed changes in just a couple of days and within a week no more night sweats or hot flashes AT ALL! I take one in the morning and one at bedtime. I definitely recommend this brand.

Hot Flash/Night Sweat Relief

Posted by Reviewer1691814 on Jul 28, 2007

I've been using the NOW Black Cohosh for approximately 6 months. In that time, my hot flashes and night sweats have been virutally eliminated. Thank you for such a wonderful product!

Banished hot sweats and flushes

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Apr 26, 2011

I was taking multiple other herbs including black cohosh for hot flushes and they worked for a while and then the impact started to wear off. It was also getting quite expensive for all the different bottles of herbs. Since starting on this combination my hot flushes and night sweats are greatly reduced and it is far less expensive. I think it gives the right combination and amounts. For the first week I took 3 caps and now I just take 2 - one at breakfast time and one before bed and the dreaded sweating and dripping in public is in the past.

Helps with menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Jan 18, 2011

I use this, along with NOW red clover, NOW progesterone cream, and my Vivelle dot patches. Since my complete hysterectomy over 10 years ago, I've yet to experience menopause (other than a few hot flashes if I forget to take my supplements), and though I'm 53, I continue to look MUCH younger.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 05, 2011

I use to regulate my hormones during those day before my period.,.it reliefs me of anxiety too

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »