Mr. Allan R. Barlow

Posted by Reviewer1005223 on Mar 19, 2008

Excellent product. I've had very good results from it with prevention of joint and bone pain and tooth decay and reduction of muscle cramps. No noticeable side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2830327 on May 09, 2008

Now Foods, Bone Calcium 240 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2044618 on Dec 26, 2008

I've used this product for years. It is very hard to find in the health food stores, although they always offer to order it for me. If it has to be ordered, I can do that. Please keep in stock. I will be ordering again. Thank you

BONE CALCIUM

Posted by Reviewer1291218 on Mar 09, 2009

I have been using this supplement for over a year to combat the depetion of calcium taking statins for cholestorol.

Bone Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Apr 24, 2009

Wonderful product, result is very good. Delivery as always was excellent.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2002725 on Jun 03, 2009

very good

Love Now Foods products

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 08, 2009

I have been taking Now Foods Bone Strength and wanted to take larger amounts of calcium. I got this one because it has fewer of the snyergistic components which I didn't want to overdo. I also didn't realize I'd gotten tablets instead of capsules. I don't have a problem at all getting a big pill down, but if you do, you might want to try the capsules instead.

Tastes like bone

Posted by Reviewer3261990 on Nov 15, 2009

This is the only negative, but i guess its good... if it tasted like strawberries you might think your getting ripped off.

Bone Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 17, 2010

This is a good calcium formula. The only down side is that the capsules are pretty big.

the real thing

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Aug 30, 2010

this is the one calcium that the body will absorb and will improve your bone and joint health

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »