Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

a perfect supplement

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

We add the bone meal to our aging dogs' food to make sure they're getting enough calcium. It blends perfectly.

really good product to feed dogs

Posted by 5243116404532015160 on Nov 25, 2014

I use bone meal powder to feed my dog. It's a fantastic product

Directed from catinfo!

Posted by 5615968759908907158 on Jul 11, 2014

Although the product is great itself, I wish I'd been able to find the higher concentration bone meal powder. My cat isn't a fan of the taste, and I would've preferred to give her less bone meal powder with the same supplemental value.

for doggie

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

My vet says this is a good brand for my dog. I make his food. He is shiney and full of vigor so it must be pretty good.

NOW-01220

Posted by 5712498503772735289 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

bone meal

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1748437 on Mar 25, 2012

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.