Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Bone Meal, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3258588 on Aug 31, 2011

I bought this product because I wanted something that would have a lower amount of toxins (would like to see the hard fact comparisons though) and this product had that reputation. I bought it to give to my two ferrets who are on an obligate carnivores diet -meat! It's hard to feed them bones without the total worry of fragments hurting them. so far so good but this product is also a supplement that works perfectly like it should. working up the courage to try it myself before my next order as my regular consumption will considerably whittle away what I have on hand. Thanks for offering this product, it is so hard to find anywhere! hope to rate this higher after i try it myself but for the reason I bought it -it is truly 5 star. the stools are solid and i know my ferrets are getting what they need. I'd just like to see the stats on the metal contamination tests for this product.

for doggie

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

My vet says this is a good brand for my dog. I make his food. He is shiney and full of vigor so it must be pretty good.

Directed from catinfo!

Posted by 5615968759908907158 on Jul 11, 2014

Although the product is great itself, I wish I'd been able to find the higher concentration bone meal powder. My cat isn't a fan of the taste, and I would've preferred to give her less bone meal powder with the same supplemental value.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Nov 18, 2008

Good value, but would prefer to know it is heavy-metal free.

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2406442 on Dec 26, 2008

I use this for home-made cat food. My cats have not rejected this product which is a good sign.