bone meal

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my pets and this brand is mentioned by Dr. Pitcairn in his book "Natural Health for Cats and Dogs". iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1748437 on Mar 25, 2012

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

NOW-01220

Posted by 5712498503772735289 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is essential for my cats healthy diet, I have just started feeding them with this product which is added to there raw food and they have no objection to this product for a healthy life. I am also most impressed with the fast and efficient service to here in Australia.

Bone meal - Mixes well

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 17, 2011

This mixes well in green drinks for extra minerals - recommend!

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1602677 on Jul 21, 2011

this came highly recommended to give add to my dogs home cooked diet.

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 15, 2011

I don't know too much about the bioavailability of calcium from bone meal compared to calcium from other sources, so I can't rate it based on that. But it mixes well in stuff like yogurt and it's tasteless (as far as I can tell) so I like using it as an alternative to calcium tablets with all their fillers.

Best price