Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2088836 on Apr 20, 2008

Great size container for a great price. iherb was the best price since they try to keep the shipping costs down.

Gailc

Posted by Reviewer2070254 on May 09, 2008

GREAT Price on a great product. I use it in my dog food formula for my allergic dog, 1/2 the price as a local health food store.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1207186 on Oct 24, 2008

Great product, great price, fast delivery

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

I add this bone meal powder to my dog's homemade food according to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. It's priced more competively than other brands.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i use this in my dog's food, along with the udo's choice dog additive.

Nice bulk calcium Product

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on May 13, 2011

I now don't have to crush Tabs or use caps with Lubricants in them and they float on top...

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer2402506 on Sep 18, 2010

Very good

Dog food supplement

Posted by Reviewer1426361 on Sep 25, 2010

This is part of my dogs' supplements with the home-made natural food I prepare them. It is ground with other supplements and the dogs like it just fine. It's a necessary part of their diet because I do cook their food, as opposed to raw ground poulty where they would get bones.

5 star Woof!

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

Our homeopathic veteraniarian recommended this specific product and brand for our pooch. He was having all sorts of allergic reactions to commercial dog food. I now cook and prepare all our dog's food. It is worth the effort because the allergies are completely gone. This product is an essential, nutritional supplement if you're nuts like me, and cook for your four legged child.

Bone meal for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer3335590 on Mar 15, 2009

I have ordered this product from several different sources for my dog as a food supplement. Iherb's prices were the best for this item.