Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1587737 on May 30, 2009

I cook my dog's food and use this as a supplement. I've been pleased with this product and with the price from iHerb.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1693256 on Feb 29, 2008

I make my own dog food after reading what really is in commercial dog food. I need human grade bone meal to mix in the home made dog food, and this powder works great. I feel this way they are getting the calcium they need. The shipping is fast also.

meow

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

great to supplement for my cat.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1530475 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been using this product for a year in dog food preparation.It is a good product at a reasonable price. I was very happy with the quick response time and prompt delivery.

Dog food supplement

Posted by Reviewer1426361 on Sep 25, 2010

This is part of my dogs' supplements with the home-made natural food I prepare them. It is ground with other supplements and the dogs like it just fine. It's a necessary part of their diet because I do cook their food, as opposed to raw ground poulty where they would get bones.

Great for use in making fresh raw catfood

Posted by Reviewer1104050 on May 18, 2016

I have several cats and have been feeding them fresh raw catfood I make myself. I have used this brand of bonemeal powder for years and it has never let me down.

Nice bulk calcium Product

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on May 13, 2011

I now don't have to crush Tabs or use caps with Lubricants in them and they float on top...

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1207186 on Oct 24, 2008

Great product, great price, fast delivery

Gailc

Posted by Reviewer2070254 on May 09, 2008

GREAT Price on a great product. I use it in my dog food formula for my allergic dog, 1/2 the price as a local health food store.