Bone meal for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer3335590 on Mar 15, 2009

I have ordered this product from several different sources for my dog as a food supplement. Iherb's prices were the best for this item.

meow

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

great to supplement for my cat.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1587737 on May 30, 2009

I cook my dog's food and use this as a supplement. I've been pleased with this product and with the price from iHerb.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 17, 2009

Good as far as I know!

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1530475 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been using this product for a year in dog food preparation.It is a good product at a reasonable price. I was very happy with the quick response time and prompt delivery.

Bulk minerals for dog food

Posted by Reviewer2410090 on Sep 18, 2009

I use the bone meal for home made dog food for my two Leonbergers. I use Dr. Fox's recipe. The bulk is hard to find. The Now products are readily available and economical.

Excellent Product For Our Dog's Needs

Posted by Reviewer2120991 on Oct 08, 2009

We have been ordering Now Foods brand Bone Meal Powder for nearly a year when making home-made dog food for our elder aged dog. The bone meal was recommended to assist in preventing osteoporosis and to help his arthritis. Our research showed that dogs naturally seek out bones to eat for calcium. This product is easily digestible and our dog's health is markedly improved since adding the bone meal powder to his diet. We highly recommend it!

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer2425794 on Nov 18, 2009

Is what really good product and really good price. Thank

Fine Product and Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2240013 on May 14, 2011

I discovered that I was paying 8x more for a similar product at my local market. I use it in recipes for my lab-shepherd puppy. She did not appear to have a problem with it.

Dog & Cat food

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is used for my homemade dog and cat foods in conjunction with my chicken's eggshells. It is regularly tested for heavy metals. Great product!