Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2088836 on Apr 20, 2008

Great size container for a great price. iherb was the best price since they try to keep the shipping costs down.

Excellent Product For Our Dog's Needs

Posted by Reviewer2120991 on Oct 08, 2009

We have been ordering Now Foods brand Bone Meal Powder for nearly a year when making home-made dog food for our elder aged dog. The bone meal was recommended to assist in preventing osteoporosis and to help his arthritis. Our research showed that dogs naturally seek out bones to eat for calcium. This product is easily digestible and our dog's health is markedly improved since adding the bone meal powder to his diet. We highly recommend it!

really good product to feed dogs

Posted by 5243116404532015160 on Nov 25, 2014

I use bone meal powder to feed my dog. It's a fantastic product

5 star Woof!

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

Our homeopathic veteraniarian recommended this specific product and brand for our pooch. He was having all sorts of allergic reactions to commercial dog food. I now cook and prepare all our dog's food. It is worth the effort because the allergies are completely gone. This product is an essential, nutritional supplement if you're nuts like me, and cook for your four legged child.

Bones meal

Posted by 4620708859016234588 on Aug 20, 2016

very interesting product:. The best bioavailability about bones supplement. Of Course it need some time to remark its activity.

Add to dogs food

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

I make home made dog food. This bone meal formula was recommended by Dr Pitcairn, DVM. My puppy is growing fast and hopefully this will support bone growth and strength.

Many Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2393810 on Nov 27, 2007

The bone meal is exactly what I needed. My local health food store has stopped carrying it. Thank you for providing a high quality product, and for getting it to me so quickly. I will continue to use your service.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer2402506 on Sep 18, 2010

Very good

now bonemeal

Posted by Reviewer2057998 on May 13, 2008

i usually buy the KAL bonemeal powder, the levels are a little higher but for the price per pound this is way more economical even using a little more.

Dog & Cat food

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is used for my homemade dog and cat foods in conjunction with my chicken's eggshells. It is regularly tested for heavy metals. Great product!