Works well...

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Sep 24, 2009

This is one of the only bone health supplements that I have used that really made a quick very noticeable difference in my finger nail health. It made them strong and the splitting and brittleness went away.

Now Foods Bone Strength 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3015740 on May 04, 2011

I've been using this product for 11 years and it has kept my oesteo penia in a stable condition without the use of drugs designed to give bones more density.

Bone strenght

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

I am at the age where I have osteopenia, which is pre-osteoporosis - I was involved in a car crash where my pelvis had multiple fractures and four broken ribs, my bones healed nicely and healed within four months, I thank this product for the reasonably rapid healing of my bones. Especially since a doctor had once told me that if I were to break a bone I would be "in big trouble". Excellent bone health product!

This is unlike any other calcium supplement, try it today!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Sep 29, 2010

Yes, this calcium is like no other, I know of someone who took this everyday and got in a car accident and did not break one bone in her body, she was an elderly woman and swears that this has keep her bones and teeth strong from day one. I am giving it to myself and children because we do not drink much milk.

good bone health

Posted by Reviewer1196896 on Mar 25, 2007

A well balanced product as far as I can see after researching other similar products. Everything you need to assure good bone health at a price that anyone can afford. I have taken several other "bone" products but this is the one I particularly favor.

They Got It Right

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I have always had issues w/ muscle cramps and spasms whenever I've taken any kind of calcium bone supplement, even when the formulation was combined w/ magnesium and a multitude of other bone supporting minerals. This is the ONLY supplement of this type that has not caused me *any* muscle cramps or spasms, and I thank the other reviewer for her comments on this very issue and how she has also avoided cramping with this formulation and the reason I decided to try it. It has to be the derivation from MCHA that is doing the trick. I take this along w/ Ipraflavone (NOW brand), which supports bone density & calcium metabolism and is doctor-recommended. I also include Vit D-3 (5,000 IU/day) w/ largest meal, Boron and additionally include Biosil and horsetail for the silica (I recall a doctor's comment once that stated "No silica.. no bone" and I never forgot it). It also supports skin, hair and nails, so all are a win-win. I also occasionally take Strontium.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Oct 06, 2009

I read some time ago that calcium was not helping with osteoporosis as much as was formerly thought, so I like this complete bone formula, although I add Jarrow Formulas Activated Silicon to the mix. At 66, I have no osteoporosis.

Take w Biosil

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Great formula, but jarro's Bone up is better, and mor expensive. Take with Biosil for best results. Biosil WORKS to lessen rinkles

Reverse Ostopenia

Posted by Reviewer2308157 on Apr 06, 2014

This product has reversed my wife's ostopenia. After six months of taking Now Foods bone strength, her bone density scan results showed no bone loss!

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules