Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on Mar 09, 2010

Good formula but 6 per day is a lot to take

Gave me severe hypercalcemia crisis

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 09, 2013

for several days. I cannot take this thing, really a life-threatening crisis. Too strong! And I didn't even take the 4 recommended caps!

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2926958 on Mar 06, 2011

Have used this product for three years now and am completely satisfied with the result - reversing onset of osetoporosis

Dog kidney failure

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I specifically bought this product on recommendation from my vet to add to my dogs food to support her kidney damage. If you find this review helpful click "Yes" to let me know.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

it helped my mum!

Taking with other bone supplements

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on May 20, 2014

I am taking this with Doctor's Best Strontium(1 hour before breakfast on empty stomach not with calcium supplements, reviewers had said that Strontium uses the same receptors as calcium), Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10,000 IU(don't take with too much Vitamin A, but Beta Carotene is okay), Usana Calcium(that has vit. D, magnesium for absorption), Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate powder(amazon.com, dissolves easily in cold or room temp. or hot water, no taste except a little of gelatin/jello taste, does not thicken like gelatin), Nature's Plus Vitamin K2/Organic Wholefood K2(needed for bone health), and Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend(amazon.com, for my teeth health-I want to read the book Cure Tooth Decay, which also talks about teeth health and fermented foods and good fats for teeth health and general health). I am taking bone supplements for my jaw bone, which is low from orthodontics and jaw surgery. I am hoping this Now Bone Strength also grows teeth bone, as my roots are short from orthodontics and jaw surgery. The jaw bone supports the teeth. God bless you all.

Good for osteoporosis bad for my gut

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

The ingredients sounded reasonably good but ....the citrates gabe my belly trouble....for people allergic with pollen...the horsetail extract maybe a risk.... ..but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2933059 on Feb 24, 2010

I started taking Bone Strength a couple of years ago after trying out other products with calcium that made my joints ache.Having borderline osteoporosis, I wanted to do what I could to delay it. This is the only product I have found that I can take without getting joint pain.

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Feb 03, 2009

Went without this for about three days and could really tell the difference. Definetely helps the joint pain.

The best calcium

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best form of calcium and helps actually replenish lost bone. Bone Strength has all the synergistic supplements that help the body absorb calcium.