Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2926958 on Mar 06, 2011

Have used this product for three years now and am completely satisfied with the result - reversing onset of osetoporosis

good

Posted by Reviewer2728143 on Jun 07, 2012

i am using this product for almost two weeks. seems to work. I expect more benefits.... It gave me stomach cramps...

great calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Aug 06, 2010

This is a great calcium supplement - very complete. I like that it is a capsule instead of a tablet. The downside is that you have to take 6 to get the recommended, but the body can't absorb all 1000 mg of calcium at once anyway, so I take it 2 capsules 3x a day. Good value too.

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Feb 03, 2009

Went without this for about three days and could really tell the difference. Definetely helps the joint pain.

The best calcium

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best form of calcium and helps actually replenish lost bone. Bone Strength has all the synergistic supplements that help the body absorb calcium.

Just great

Posted by Reviewer1844931 on Dec 09, 2009

Amazing results. No more cramps in the leg muscles. I'm glad we ordered it.

Bone Strength, Now Products

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 26, 2006

Superior and my chiropractor has noted my spine staying in alignment. My doctors at the Veterans Administration in awe asked me what had made the remarkable change in my skin, I told them Bone Strength.

Excellent Multi-Mineral Product

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

For those who avoid dairy, this product is an excellent choice, as it provides important minerals (including calcium) in a way that is NOT redundant with many multi-vitamin/mineral products IMHO. This particular product has less copper than other similar NOW products, which is important since too much copper is bad news (but so is too little). Even though the recommended serving size is 6 capsules per day, I have had noticeable results with just 2 per day (one bottle lasts three time as long) when combined with small amounts of a broad-spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral product.

bones

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

I am taking this to help with osteoporosis. It has an excellent selection of ingredients that are supposed to help regrow bone. Now is a good brand.

A Lot of Pills to Take!

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Jan 03, 2010

This calcium supplement seems effective, but 6 pills is a LOT to take in one day. I take calcium in the evening so that it doesn't block absorption of other vitamins, but I can only take 3 at one time because more causes stomach upset.