Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2926958 on Mar 06, 2011

Have used this product for three years now and am completely satisfied with the result - reversing onset of osetoporosis

It really works !

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Oct 28, 2011

Generally calcium is hard to be absorbed by the body but with this product calcium can be absorbed!I've been using this product for 9 months because I have osteoporosis. I have not done any tests yet, but I can tell that works from the cracking of my nails. ***It stopped!*** The combination of contents must work well together!

Taking with other bone supplements

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on May 20, 2014

I am taking this with Doctor's Best Strontium(1 hour before breakfast on empty stomach not with calcium supplements, reviewers had said that Strontium uses the same receptors as calcium), Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10,000 IU(don't take with too much Vitamin A, but Beta Carotene is okay), Usana Calcium(that has vit. D, magnesium for absorption), Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate powder(amazon.com, dissolves easily in cold or room temp. or hot water, no taste except a little of gelatin/jello taste, does not thicken like gelatin), Nature's Plus Vitamin K2/Organic Wholefood K2(needed for bone health), and Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend(amazon.com, for my teeth health-I want to read the book Cure Tooth Decay, which also talks about teeth health and fermented foods and good fats for teeth health and general health). I am taking bone supplements for my jaw bone, which is low from orthodontics and jaw surgery. I am hoping this Now Bone Strength also grows teeth bone, as my roots are short from orthodontics and jaw surgery. The jaw bone supports the teeth. God bless you all.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

it helped my mum!

Dog kidney failure

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I specifically bought this product on recommendation from my vet to add to my dogs food to support her kidney damage. If you find this review helpful click "Yes" to let me know.

good

Posted by Reviewer2728143 on Jun 07, 2012

i am using this product for almost two weeks. seems to work. I expect more benefits.... It gave me stomach cramps...

great calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Aug 06, 2010

This is a great calcium supplement - very complete. I like that it is a capsule instead of a tablet. The downside is that you have to take 6 to get the recommended, but the body can't absorb all 1000 mg of calcium at once anyway, so I take it 2 capsules 3x a day. Good value too.

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2590776 on Feb 03, 2009

Went without this for about three days and could really tell the difference. Definetely helps the joint pain.

The best calcium

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

This is the best form of calcium and helps actually replenish lost bone. Bone Strength has all the synergistic supplements that help the body absorb calcium.

Just great

Posted by Reviewer1844931 on Dec 09, 2009

Amazing results. No more cramps in the leg muscles. I'm glad we ordered it.