Bone Strength, Now Products

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 26, 2006

Superior and my chiropractor has noted my spine staying in alignment. My doctors at the Veterans Administration in awe asked me what had made the remarkable change in my skin, I told them Bone Strength.

Excellent Multi-Mineral Product

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

For those who avoid dairy, this product is an excellent choice, as it provides important minerals (including calcium) in a way that is NOT redundant with many multi-vitamin/mineral products IMHO. This particular product has less copper than other similar NOW products, which is important since too much copper is bad news (but so is too little). Even though the recommended serving size is 6 capsules per day, I have had noticeable results with just 2 per day (one bottle lasts three time as long) when combined with small amounts of a broad-spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral product.

bones

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

I am taking this to help with osteoporosis. It has an excellent selection of ingredients that are supposed to help regrow bone. Now is a good brand.

A Lot of Pills to Take!

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Jan 03, 2010

This calcium supplement seems effective, but 6 pills is a LOT to take in one day. I take calcium in the evening so that it doesn't block absorption of other vitamins, but I can only take 3 at one time because more causes stomach upset.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 21, 2010

Now products are great and this is not exception

Best combo

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on Nov 07, 2013

Good price and excellent quality.

Great product

Posted by 5334672593975771447 on Feb 23, 2015

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Strong Bones & Teeth

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

I trust NOW Food, so I've been taking these for years.

good choice

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Another one good supplement for strong and healthy bones

like the ingredients and seems to work for me

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

i do not take the 6 recommended pills i usually take 2 or 3 a day just to make sure I am getting at least some of what my body seems to need - good buy and good mixture IMHO