excellent

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 21, 2010

Now products are great and this is not exception

It really works !

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Oct 28, 2011

Generally calcium is hard to be absorbed by the body but with this product calcium can be absorbed!I've been using this product for 9 months because I have osteoporosis. I have not done any tests yet, but I can tell that works from the cracking of my nails. ***It stopped!*** The combination of contents must work well together!

Taking with other bone supplements

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on May 20, 2014

I am taking this with Doctor's Best Strontium(1 hour before breakfast on empty stomach not with calcium supplements, reviewers had said that Strontium uses the same receptors as calcium), Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 10,000 IU(don't take with too much Vitamin A, but Beta Carotene is okay), Usana Calcium(that has vit. D, magnesium for absorption), Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate powder(amazon.com, dissolves easily in cold or room temp. or hot water, no taste except a little of gelatin/jello taste, does not thicken like gelatin), Nature's Plus Vitamin K2/Organic Wholefood K2(needed for bone health), and Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend(amazon.com, for my teeth health-I want to read the book Cure Tooth Decay, which also talks about teeth health and fermented foods and good fats for teeth health and general health). I am taking bone supplements for my jaw bone, which is low from orthodontics and jaw surgery. I am hoping this Now Bone Strength also grows teeth bone, as my roots are short from orthodontics and jaw surgery. The jaw bone supports the teeth. God bless you all.

Best combo

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on Nov 07, 2013

Good price and excellent quality.

Great product

Posted by 5334672593975771447 on Feb 23, 2015

I'm confident it will help ward off osteoporosis

Strong Bones & Teeth

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

I trust NOW Food, so I've been taking these for years.

good choice

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Another one good supplement for strong and healthy bones

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

it helped my mum!

Dog kidney failure

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I specifically bought this product on recommendation from my vet to add to my dogs food to support her kidney damage. If you find this review helpful click "Yes" to let me know.

like the ingredients and seems to work for me

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

i do not take the 6 recommended pills i usually take 2 or 3 a day just to make sure I am getting at least some of what my body seems to need - good buy and good mixture IMHO