good formula- lots of additional minerals

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

A nice supplement with additional minerals and vitamin D to help enhance calcium absorption.. it was nice to find such a good formulation at such a reasonable price.

Excellent product!.

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on May 17, 2011

Does the trick for bones. Good content!

the whole order

Posted by Reviewer2778224 on May 13, 2011

Each of the products or came together in a timely manner, and were exactly what I needed at the time of their arrival. You will be the one I order from next time also.

Bra produkt til en rimelig penge!

Posted by lillanne on May 06, 2011

Iallefall tror jeg det. Jeg har osteoperose og fant dette produktet bl.a. og håper det er bra. Forsending og pris er det ikke noe å si på.

Now Foods Bone Strength 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3015740 on May 04, 2011

I've been using this product for 11 years and it has kept my oesteo penia in a stable condition without the use of drugs designed to give bones more density.

Bone strenght

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

I am at the age where I have osteopenia, which is pre-osteoporosis - I was involved in a car crash where my pelvis had multiple fractures and four broken ribs, my bones healed nicely and healed within four months, I thank this product for the reasonably rapid healing of my bones. Especially since a doctor had once told me that if I were to break a bone I would be "in big trouble". Excellent bone health product!

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Mar 22, 2011

Only been taking this about a month but am pleased with it

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2926958 on Mar 06, 2011

Have used this product for three years now and am completely satisfied with the result - reversing onset of osetoporosis

Good formula.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Feb 09, 2011

Not the smallest capsules, but, nevertheless, to swallow them it is possible. Don't leave unpleasant smack. It is pleasant to me that they contain not only calcium, but also other minerals and vitamins for strengthening of bones and successful mastering of calcium. It also good to see glucosamine in the formulation. Good formula.

wife likes it

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

wife takes it and says it is doing her good.