July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

bones

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

I am taking this to help with osteoporosis. It has an excellent selection of ingredients that are supposed to help regrow bone. Now is a good brand.

A Lot of Pills to Take!

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Jan 03, 2010

This calcium supplement seems effective, but 6 pills is a LOT to take in one day. I take calcium in the evening so that it doesn't block absorption of other vitamins, but I can only take 3 at one time because more causes stomach upset.

Take w Biosil

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Great formula, but jarro's Bone up is better, and mor expensive. Take with Biosil for best results. Biosil WORKS to lessen rinkles

Bone strenght

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

I am at the age where I have osteopenia, which is pre-osteoporosis - I was involved in a car crash where my pelvis had multiple fractures and four broken ribs, my bones healed nicely and healed within four months, I thank this product for the reasonably rapid healing of my bones. Especially since a doctor had once told me that if I were to break a bone I would be "in big trouble". Excellent bone health product!

This is unlike any other calcium supplement, try it today!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Sep 29, 2010

Yes, this calcium is like no other, I know of someone who took this everyday and got in a car accident and did not break one bone in her body, she was an elderly woman and swears that this has keep her bones and teeth strong from day one. I am giving it to myself and children because we do not drink much milk.