Trying this out...

Posted by Reviewer2224419 on Jan 29, 2011

I am trying this at the moment in place of Bone Up by Jarrow formulas. It seems to be working fine, although my mineral needs are not as dire as they were 6 months ago. I think I tried this before, in a tablet form & It didn't work as well as the Jarrow bone up.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2933059 on Feb 24, 2010

I started taking Bone Strength a couple of years ago after trying out other products with calcium that made my joints ache.Having borderline osteoporosis, I wanted to do what I could to delay it. This is the only product I have found that I can take without getting joint pain.

Now Foods

Posted by 4698636445266524060 on Mar 24, 2015

Please be careful to use with other medications. Can cause weakness and dizziness. Supply was delivered within 18 days.

Good for osteoporosis bad for my gut

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

The ingredients sounded reasonably good but ....the citrates gabe my belly trouble....for people allergic with pollen...the horsetail extract maybe a risk.... ..but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

Very large! My mom gave them back!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

We didn't take these long enough to find out how well they worked. They are very large and I'm already taking so many suppliments for other issues that I stopped taking these. They do have good ingredients and NOW always makes a good product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161750 on Jan 25, 2010

Right stuff. Good price. Recommended by alt. med dr.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Apr 05, 2008

I've only been on this product for about one month - chose this products because of the recommendations (which really help in deciding a product). All I can say is - I haven't experienced any stiffness or discomfort in my lower back since being on the product.

good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Foods Bone Strength. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Full Spectrum Mineral Caps because they both work, and I'm not sure which is better.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer3319024 on Aug 28, 2011

I bought this for my mum and it really helps her.

gift for B-I-L

Posted by Reviewer2122378 on Mar 20, 2008

I bought these for my brother-in-law, who is going in for a hip replacement. His bones are fragile & this formula seemed like a smarter gift than flowers.