Trying this out...

Posted by Reviewer2224419 on Jan 29, 2011

I am trying this at the moment in place of Bone Up by Jarrow formulas. It seems to be working fine, although my mineral needs are not as dire as they were 6 months ago. I think I tried this before, in a tablet form & It didn't work as well as the Jarrow bone up.

Value!

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

Good value and broad-spectrum.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3319653 on Dec 07, 2010

Good item, good price

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Nov 21, 2010

Now products are great and this is not exception

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3350679 on Oct 04, 2010

I have bone spurs and a slight tear in my rotator cuff left shoulder.. I've been taking the bone strength capsules for about four months along with exercises from a physical therapist and I been able to avoid having surgery on my shoulder which had been scheduled. So I'm feeling pretty good about the results.

This is unlike any other calcium supplement, try it today!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Sep 29, 2010

Yes, this calcium is like no other, I know of someone who took this everyday and got in a car accident and did not break one bone in her body, she was an elderly woman and swears that this has keep her bones and teeth strong from day one. I am giving it to myself and children because we do not drink much milk.

They Got It Right

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I have always had issues w/ muscle cramps and spasms whenever I've taken any kind of calcium bone supplement, even when the formulation was combined w/ magnesium and a multitude of other bone supporting minerals. This is the ONLY supplement of this type that has not caused me *any* muscle cramps or spasms, and I thank the other reviewer for her comments on this very issue and how she has also avoided cramping with this formulation and the reason I decided to try it. It has to be the derivation from MCHA that is doing the trick. I take this along w/ Ipraflavone (NOW brand), which supports bone density & calcium metabolism and is doctor-recommended. I also include Vit D-3 (5,000 IU/day) w/ largest meal, Boron and additionally include Biosil and horsetail for the silica (I recall a doctor's comment once that stated "No silica.. no bone" and I never forgot it). It also supports skin, hair and nails, so all are a win-win. I also occasionally take Strontium.

hopeful

Posted by Reviewer2810799 on Sep 21, 2010

seems the capsules are doing very good for degeneration discus,

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Aug 12, 2010

Yet to apply. Inital Tests ok.

great calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Aug 06, 2010

This is a great calcium supplement - very complete. I like that it is a capsule instead of a tablet. The downside is that you have to take 6 to get the recommended, but the body can't absorb all 1000 mg of calcium at once anyway, so I take it 2 capsules 3x a day. Good value too.