good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Foods Bone Strength. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Full Spectrum Mineral Caps because they both work, and I'm not sure which is better.

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1260768 on May 09, 2010

I have taken Now Bone Strength 240 capsules for quite some time now. It does not bother my stomach. I take 3 in the early morning and 3 at noontime. Thank you iherb.

Now Foods, Bone Strength, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on Mar 09, 2010

Good formula but 6 per day is a lot to take

Incredible product!

Posted by janecharrris on Mar 06, 2010

Put away your calcium and check what this product has to offer. It's quite amazing. Go on now, look at the product ingredients and you'll see what I mean.

Great multi-purpose Calcium Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2534084 on Mar 03, 2010

I have done a lot of research on Calcium, and half the supplements out there aren't readily absorbed and useable by our body. This supplement, made with Hydroxyapatite, is of the same structure of teeth and bones (a mineral of Calcium and Phosphorus) and is almost entirely bio-available. My daughter, whose teeth erupted with Enamel Hypoplasia (due to my calcium deficiency as I was nursing) and had small caries- has seen almost complete remineralization and HEALING since I started taking the supplement and used it on her teeth. As these are easily opened capsules I would sprinkle a little on her toothbrush and brush her teeth with this and a good anti-bacterial fluoride-free toothpaste (I like Weleda Calendula Toothpaste) I feel great! I also take this with Extra Virgin Organic Coconut oil and Caprylic Acid as these facilitate Calcium and Magnesium absorption.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2933059 on Feb 24, 2010

I started taking Bone Strength a couple of years ago after trying out other products with calcium that made my joints ache.Having borderline osteoporosis, I wanted to do what I could to delay it. This is the only product I have found that I can take without getting joint pain.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161750 on Jan 25, 2010

Right stuff. Good price. Recommended by alt. med dr.

Now bone strength

Posted by Reviewer1689563 on Jan 20, 2010

Am taking this with Ipriflavone for Ostoporosis.

A Lot of Pills to Take!

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Jan 03, 2010

This calcium supplement seems effective, but 6 pills is a LOT to take in one day. I take calcium in the evening so that it doesn't block absorption of other vitamins, but I can only take 3 at one time because more causes stomach upset.

Just great

Posted by Reviewer1844931 on Dec 09, 2009

Amazing results. No more cramps in the leg muscles. I'm glad we ordered it.