Skin is feeling softer

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 25, 2015

It is winter, and I have not had the first sign of winter dryness on my skin as yet. Hair is feeling a little silkier as well. I have two patches of eczema, time will tell if the borage oil will help clear them up. Update: Did not clear up my eczema, so will not purchase again. That was the main reason I was taking it. However, if my skin shows dryness next winter I may rethink purchasing it again. I was also taking fish oil at the same time, so I will see if it was the fish oil or borage oil that helped with dryness in the winter.

I take for pyrroles

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

I was recommended to take a GLA as part of my pyrroles treatment and I changed to this one after takiing EPO for some time. I love it, it seems to be doing its job.

wonderful !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 07, 2015

good for hormonal balance

Great mixed with skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jan 11, 2015

I can tell a big difference in the way my skin looks when I mix a little of this oil right from the capsule into my night cream. One capsule will last 3-4 nights. I just puncture the capsule with the point of a surgical blade and squeeze out the amount I want each time. I was recently in the hospital, no makeup of course, and several of the nurses and doctors commented on how nice my skin is and said they could not believe how young I look for 76. I also take one capsule a day along with an Alaska Salmon Oil capsule and a flax seed oil capsule. 2 years later:....Well, I'm 78 now and my skin looks better than it did 2 years ago. I can't believe how wonderful Borage Oil is for the skin. I take one a day and I mix it into my face cream

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5054863680405174068 on Jan 02, 2015

I started taking this product combined with Saw Palmetto in the hopes it will save me from baldness, it seems to work, maybe I am imagining but my hair line is actually getting better!

missing product

Posted by 5663290006089292933 on Dec 08, 2014

I ordered this product over a month ago and still haven't got it.

So far so good

Posted by 5373667122282255668 on Jun 22, 2014

I bought this because some people said it help cure eczema But unfortunately it didn't work on me:(

Good

Posted by LouLou on Jun 22, 2014

I was taking two capsules a day for premenstrual symptoms and dental issues but it was making my menstrual issues way worse. Aching breasts two weeks before my period ouch !! I have cut down to one and it seems to have settled down so I will keep taking this. I have used the oil my face and it smells funny but makes your skin feel great ..

nice

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jun 14, 2014

don't mind this but need to take it longer to see if my PMT improves..will update..

A must have

Posted by 4746113406121460051 on Apr 08, 2014

Fantastic for crazy moods from hormonal swings just love this product