July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Borage Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Good essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1743055 on Jul 23, 2008

Nothing really too complicated about this, borage is a leafy green and the oil from the seed is rich in many nutrients that you can't find in many other foods. Highly recommended

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on May 23, 2011

Works well for reducing ovarian cysts. Wont be without it...It tested well on me.

good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

I actually bought it to help my period pain, but found that EPO was better for period pain. However, it really helped with my hair!! My hair was like straw due to health issues, after taking this my hair is normal! Be patient, it does take a long time, at least 6 months to notice a change. It took me about a year to get my hair thick and shinny again. I'm very happy. I notice difference in my hair when I stop taking it.

not to bad

Posted by Reviewer1154096 on Oct 25, 2010

Been takin these almost 3 weeks hair looks a little better and feel alot more calmer

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2737548 on Sep 12, 2010

Bought for joint pain relief and mood enhancement. Works in minutes on the mood, very calming and soothing, seems to put the hormones back in order. Haven't used it long enough to notice the joint pain subsiding due to this alone, as I'm using other products too.