good for skin,

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on Jun 30, 2009

energy and helps daughter with pms

Great for kicking your weightloss into high gear!

Posted by Reviewer2592963 on Nov 16, 2011

I began taking Borage Oil on the recommendation of Robert Ferguson, author of the the book "The Diet Free Life". I have noticed a difference in the rate of my fat loss since taking one capsule twice a day! This brand is high quality - I will buy it again.

Good source of borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are a good source for borage oil and the tablets,while large, are easy to swallow. I also throw the tablet into the blender for my morning smoothie and then toss the remaining gel cap.

Excellent product for my husbands scalp problem

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Feb 06, 2008

Great for skin

Now Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

This product gives me upset stomach. Will be switching back to Allergy Research Group Borage oil; seems to be better quality (no stomach upset).

okay

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jul 26, 2011

Started to take this, did not notice much of a difference at first - then felt a imbalance. Turns out it should be taken with Omega 3's. My mistake.

I take for pyrroles

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

I was recommended to take a GLA as part of my pyrroles treatment and I changed to this one after takiing EPO for some time. I love it, it seems to be doing its job.

great product for cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1503047 on Jul 23, 2011

This is helping tweak my high cholesterol readings back down, along with fish oil. 30 points so far, and I'm not on meds. Love this product. As for IHerb, fasting shipping ever!

Multi-use: Borage Oil = high percentage GLA

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on May 02, 2011

Great applied externally for certain skin conditions and for regular use internally to supplement levels of GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid). Find a good reference book and read up on GLA. You will be amazed.

Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2760266 on Feb 04, 2011

I have psoriasis, I heard a Natural Path on a radio show say that people with skin problems including psoriasis would benefit from this product. I am having good results and the product from iHerb was less than half the price of my local store for the same brand.