Borage Oil is Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010

Borage oil as well as Evening Primrose Oil and Black Currant Oil are excellent sources for GLA and more. Borage oil does have the highest amount, though I do use all three and rotate.

Excellent product for my husbands scalp problem

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Feb 06, 2008

Great for skin

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Sep 25, 2008

This is the only borage oil I buy. It really helps with my PMS and general all over well being.

Good source of borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are a good source for borage oil and the tablets,while large, are easy to swallow. I also throw the tablet into the blender for my morning smoothie and then toss the remaining gel cap.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jul 26, 2011

Started to take this, did not notice much of a difference at first - then felt a imbalance. Turns out it should be taken with Omega 3's. My mistake.

Now Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

This product gives me upset stomach. Will be switching back to Allergy Research Group Borage oil; seems to be better quality (no stomach upset).

Multi-use: Borage Oil = high percentage GLA

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on May 02, 2011

Great applied externally for certain skin conditions and for regular use internally to supplement levels of GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid). Find a good reference book and read up on GLA. You will be amazed.

great product for cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1503047 on Jul 23, 2011

This is helping tweak my high cholesterol readings back down, along with fish oil. 30 points so far, and I'm not on meds. Love this product. As for IHerb, fasting shipping ever!

works for eczema

Posted by Reviewer3235820 on Apr 08, 2013

I bought this for my husband for eczema in his ears, and 2-3 capsules a day worked wonders to minimize scaling and flaking. When he does not take it, symptoms return, so we will be continuing. Now Foods brand is also a great value compared to other brands.

Seems pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3217988 on Jul 02, 2008

I measure any oil by its digestibility, and this goes down quite well. My body seems to like it just fine. Now Foods products consistently deliver good products at fairly low prices.