Now Foods, Borage Oil, Highest GLA Concentration, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Now Foods, Borage Oil, Highest GLA Concentration, 60 Softgels

Not for those with sensitive acne prone skin

Posted by meeova on Jul 22, 2016

Wish I would have done more research before taking this. I began taking this to prevent acne and premature aging after reading positives reviews, however my experience wasn't a great one unfortunately, not only did it make my face breakout but also gave me a rash on my neck, not fun. Remember, this is an omega 6 fatty acid. Please please please don't be a fool like me and only focus on the positive experiences you read around the internet. Everyone's skin and body is different and therefore will react differently. Took these for 6 weeks and after about two days or so of no longer taking them the rash on my neck disappeared. Acne on my face is a little more persistent, I suppose, so will have to be patient and wait that one out. Now, have in mind my skin was quite clear before taking this, just a few blackheads here and there but nothing bad like I'm experiencing now. Did nothing for my hormones and pms in fact think my hormones are way more out of balance now after taking these. The only positive thing I did notice was thicker hair but seriously not worth it if I have a face full of papules/moderate acne.