Works for hair loss

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I have hypothyroidism and noticed for a few months I was losing a lot of hair. Not sure if it was the hypothyroidism or something else. But this borage oil seemed to stop the loss and some of my hair is even growing back. I take 2 caps daily. It takes about a month to notice a difference.

great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

I actually bought it to help my period pain, but found that EPO was better for period pain. However, it really helped with my hair!! My hair was like straw due to health issues, after taking this my hair is normal! Be patient, it does take a long time, at least 6 months to notice a change. It took me about a year to get my hair thick and shinny again. I'm very happy. I notice difference in my hair when I stop taking it.

GLA

Posted by Reviewer2809978 on Aug 07, 2011

Now's Borage Oil is as good as any other brand and usually less expensive. Borage oil contains the omega-6 fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is is a building block for a certain group of prostagladins (eicosanoids) necessary for a robust immune system and for proper cell function. As we age the body is no longer able to make ptoper amounts of GLA; its supplementation is necessary for good health in our upper years of life.

Painfree hands

Posted by Reviewer1880049 on Apr 03, 2010

I have full use of my hands, again, since staring Borage Oil. There is still some pain on occasion but I can do so much more. Great product.

Insulin sensitivity.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I got this after the Perricone recommendation for weight loss. Borage oil contains GLA which improves insulin sensitivity. It just takes a lot time to work, even 6 months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for killing candida! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Great product! I use this in conjunction of other suppliments to kill my candida. Candida Clear by Now Foods is one of them. I found this very helpful.

wonderful skin!

Posted by 5764192902970379175 on Sep 03, 2012

The skin is really better! I take this product with evening primrose oil.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Jun 03, 2010

Helped our family with a few different issues - acne, dandruff, eczema, even some dental issues!

GLA AND JOINT MOBILITY!

Posted by Reviewer2261382 on Feb 05, 2010

BEST PRICE AND HELPS WITH JOINT PAIN AND MOBILITY AND REPLACES GLA! BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT VENDOR!

essential

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 30, 2012

My D.O. recommended that I take this supplement for my bone health. Easy to take and seems to work great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »