Very good

Posted by 5360481411611078984 on Jan 25, 2016

Great quality and consistent.

good product

Posted by 4768833604284716282 on Dec 23, 2015

Good quality, good price, overall one of the best deals if you are shopping for boron.

Helps with Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Dec 12, 2015

I take Now boron along with MSM for arthritis and it helps.I have been taking for about 1 year and have seen a difference in my hands and wrists.

Boron for Arthritis

Posted by 4631145796465247787 on Sep 27, 2015

I had swollen, stiff and painful finger joints. I took Boron tablets for 6 weeks and noticed a major change in my condition. The swelling had reduced along with the stiffness and pain. I have now been taking Boron for over 3 months and I have recovered most of the use of my fingers and I am pain free.

Great price! Can't Beat it! All the stuff I've read suggests this is great for preventing and even treating osteo and rhuymatoid arthritis.

Posted by 5334723888520109150 on May 28, 2015

After reading 2 double blind placebo controlled trials for using Boron on people with osteo arthritis I'm sold on this as a health supplement. Science suggests places with an average boron intake (naturally from the food) have very little arthritis. The studies also mentioned that the synovial fluid in arthritic patients had low boron and also that people with higher boron intake had stronger bones. From what I've read on the Australian guy who used boron to treat both osteo and rhemetoid arthritis he found 9mg for 1-3months was usually good to sort out pain and symptoms. Then he recommended 3mg a day just as a maintenance dose. The two clinical trials I read used 6mg. I think these are likely safe amounts considering the studies quotes around less than 1mg to over 40mg per day as average intake for boron in different parts of the world.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2274445 on Feb 28, 2015

Great product ... Ageing gracefully and no fractures

Not received

Posted by 4647979643046842401 on Jan 06, 2015

I have not received so far the products, please take providences. Thanks / 01.06.2015

Boron has stopped night spasms in my leg

Posted by 5093731518656040835 on Sep 09, 2014

I waited 2 months before reviewing boron to see if it worked. My problem was at night my legs or one of my legs, probably the right leg, would keep moving in my sleep and in that movement the big toe of my right foot would scratch and cause bleeding to the outside of my left ankle. After 2 months of taking 2 capsules of Boron with 1capsule of magnesium/calcium it has stopped. It stopped about 3 weeks ago and I have not had one scratch or any bleeding since, all that is left is a few scars; I have even let the nail on the big toe of my right foot grow as another test and no scratching or damage has appeared. My wife also tells me she has not heard my feet sliding back and forth any more. I am going to continue to take Boron with magnesium to ensure the leg movement does not come back and to get some of the other health benefits.

good

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jul 01, 2014

Took it in a combination of others for back recovering

Boron

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Feb 25, 2014

I only gave this 3 STARS because we have not taken it long enough to see the effects as of yet. The reason I purchased 4 containers is because I sent one to my Father, mother, and my brother. My arthritis went away from drinking 3 tablespoons a day of apple cider vinegar. I am still going to keep taking boron. And if it helps my family in thirty days, I will keep them supplied also. I do take a lot of NOW products. And I love iherb. Thomas the bible man

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »